No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida. When it's warm, but not hot. That's where we all need to meet. Of course, then I'd need a bathing suit. a little motivation maybe?
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Yeah, we go to Florida in the winter, less people, no need for a bathing suit, but you still get the vitamin D.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Are you planning on skinny dipping? Because I for one swim in Fl in the winter. A meeting would be very cool someday...
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Nope, I am a true Floridian, we only swim when it reaches over 95 degrees outside and the pool is in the 80's! Only tourists (read Yankees) swim in the winter :~)
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• This native Wyoming girl swims much earlier
            -- Ruth

Comment

• not me!! LOL Got to have WARM air and WARM water.. I am from Colorado and no one swims when its cold..LOL
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• If it is the ocean (Atlantic side) we are talking only in August, or maybe if it is a really hot summer, the end of July. The Gulf is different, you can swim from May through September on the West Coast.

Well, rats, thought I was done with it (obviously wishful thinking) but TOM came today. I don't remember when it was here last (November 12), been a while, not long enough though.

p.s. I guess I can't complain if I am only going to have it 4 times a year.
                Last edited by demuralist; 01-20-2012, 02:52 PM. Reason: add p.s.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• You know how if a group of women live together their TOMs start converging? I swear that's happening to our little group. Sorry, Chris!
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Mine is due in 4 days
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I bet by then end of the year we are perfectly in sync, only hopefully you guys will come over to my "once every 3 months" instead of me going over to your "once every 3 weeks"
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• LMAO!!! Lets see, mine due in 12 days.. I am out of synch!! LOL

Chris: the suits came!!! YEAH!!! Thank you! are they both the same size? One has the tag cut out. I am so excited to use them.. they are PERFECT!!!!!
                        Karin

Comment

• I'm usually +/- 3 days, but mine should arrive sometime next week. Probably right in time for my Wyoming trip. As if I won't be stressed and grumpy enough as it is.
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                            LMAO!!! Lets see, mine due in 12 days.. I am out of synch!! LOL

Chris: the suits came!!! YEAH!!! Thank you! are they both the same size? One has the tag cut out. I am so excited to use them.. they are PERFECT!!!!!
                            Well, get with the program girl!!

PS I love that we are sharing clothes just like girlfriends IRL.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• The only problem with sharing clothes is that you are all taller than me, sigh. And, I have really short legs. Most of the my "height" is in the torso. If I lent you all dresses, you'd be wearing mini skirts
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• no mini skirts until my legs are ripped! LOL

As for getting with the program.. I am always the last one to catch on to something!!! hahahahahahsah I often feel like that movie with the dog that is all focused until a squirrel crosses his path. LOL
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X