Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, thank you, all is well.

I am falling into a nice pattern with my 21/3, the exercise-not so much. What I am doing is if I miss a class I make it up by doing the treadmill, and so far events conspire and, well, I am getting a lot of time on the treadmill. The classes are more fun and much better for me overall, and since this is a long range/rest of my life type of thing I am not going to beat myself up over it.

Kids are doing great, Dudla just sent me a copy of her paper that was recently published (!) and I am slowly working my way through it. It is impressively scholarly (translation, I understand very little of it). Boo started classes for his last undergraduate semester, and said they seem like it will be a reasonably easy semester. Now if he could just get a job his stress level would drop dramatically. Honey takes the plane tomorrow to get a minor adjustment.

Tomorrow is our 26th anniversary (27 years since we met). He always has a conference that overlaps and I usually go with and we consider that our anniversary trip. But this year it was a week early, essentially 3 days after we returned from our Holiday trip and it was in Orlando, so I opted to skip it. Thus we have no plans this year. I did make a card so he doesn't think I forgot, as I am usually the one who does.

My work schedule got changed, still less than 20 hours a week, so plenty of time to work on my various projects. Currently getting ready to do the invitations and envelopes for BFF's daughter's baby shower. Playing with new inks and a fun new lettering style. Then I have a bunch of baby presents to make, 2 baby's due in March!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Happy anniversary!

Comment

• Happy anniversary SD, 27 years, doffs cap....

Comment

• Happy 26th wedding anniversary.....................

Comment

Working...
          X