No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Chickie, Happy Anniversary. I pray that your weekend goes well, and your conversation (2 ways!) falls on open hearts. The Lord loves to bless marriages.
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Comment

• thanks, I appreciate that.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ok, it is almost 11:30 and not even the slightest hint that I might be hungry. I may have hit on the magic formula, for me anyway. I feel really good mentally and physically (but that may be Karin's happy mood rubbing off on me). Now what I am hoping is that I can eat a little bit lighter for lunch in the hopes of minimizing that 2:00 brain dead feeling. That may never happen, but a girl can dream. DH goes to the gym around that time because he is brain dead and figures that is the best use of his time. Wish I had that kind of drive, to get up and work out when I am brain dead!

I am thirsty though, weird because I had that coffee mix, then added another cup of coffee to the end of it to warm it back up, then had a cup (16oz mug) of green tea, then just finished a liter of ACV water.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• If I don't have a meeting, I've been taking a walk, even if it's frigid. It's helped a lot!

Yay that the modified BPC seems to be working. Love it when that happens!
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Started to get a little tummy growl around 12:30. Perfect timing as that is just about the time I was getting home. I had a big bowl of my beef and cabbage soup and a leftover chicken tenderloin (about 3 oz), cup of coffee. So far I feel pretty good. I am going to keep the new breakfast for a while and see how it goes.

Had to go to the grocery store and pick up some peanut butter, making DH some PB ice cream for tonight. DS and I will be at church, so he can enjoy the ice cream without interruptions (or having to share if he doesn't want to).
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Yum. PB icecream sounds good. I will be eating meat & veg instead.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• I will be having a BAS!
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• oh, I picked up some 5HTP, hope it works, I am tired right now, could use a couple of good quality sleeps in a row.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I'm contemPlating it as well. I'm a nicer person when I'm rested!

Typing on phone is hard. How do y'all do it?
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• I so get your "live in maid" comment! I feel that way too often. Then I hear my inner voice "I gave up a Senoir Process Development Engineering position for this - how did I get so duped"! Oh well, I'm just too spoiled by the easy life and all my choices! I really have nothing to complain about (except for the same stuff as you it seems), may we both find wellness and hapiness for our hubbys!

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                        I'm contemPlating it as well. I'm a nicer person when I'm rested!

Typing on phone is hard. How do y'all do it?
                        I don't..LOL
                        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Keep us posted on your 5-HTP experiments! Keep in mind that you may need to adjust the times that you take it, depending on how it affects you.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• I text on my phone, but it isn't a touch screen.

I feel bloated tonight, not sure why? Too many carbs, well yes.

I took 50mg tonight at 9:30, we shall see what happens. Not sure tonight is going to be a good test though because I was tired all day and would expect a good night's sleep tonight since last night's was short, but we shall see. I am getting into bed late, so basically I will have taken it 1 hour before I would expect to fall asleep. I am off to go to bed.

The hubby and I will chat this weekend, I will keep you updated on that as well.
                            Last edited by demuralist; 01-19-2012, 05:31 AM. Reason: spelling
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• 258.6 up .6 rats. Too many carbs not enough fluid, puffy fingers and belly today.

Gotta remember to ask DH not to wake me when he comes to bed, it totally messes up the sleep. I do think quality through out the night was better, once I fell asleep, but I was freezing last night, he said it was hot, but he tends to be contrary that way. I am tired of being tired!

I am knitting my mom a bathing suit cover-up. It is a very complicated pattern and I have had to rip it out twice already. Last night I found a mistake about 4 rows back. I have decided to just leave it as it is on the back of the neck area and doesn't look bad, as long as I can figure out how to make a correction mid course. It will be so pretty when I get finished, if I don't pull out all my hair in the process that will be a miracle.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• The cover up sounds divine. You'll have to post a picture when it's done. Can I order one?
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X