No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo and I usually end up having a good time, we have a similar sense of humor that tends to keep us laughing. And he has one of those infectious laughs, that once he starts, even if you don't know what he is laughing at, you join in. Then when you catch your breath and he tells you what he is laughing at you start all over again.

Polish Sausage, and yogurt for lunch, huge plate of the fresh veggies sautéed, salmon, and a bit of white rice for dinner. What sent me up to the higher calorie numbers was the mimosa. Well it wasn't exactly a mimosa, I just added OJ and champagne to the half of my iced tea left in the 30oz cup. (so 15oz of cinnamon tea, 6oz champagne, 6oz OJ top with ice) super yummy.

well regarding the house work I was being kind in my description of what I have been doing. Basically I have been hiding the stuff. Of course my hiding place is over capacity. But very little of what would be considered cleaning, though I did run the vacuum before I left for Florida, and splashed some Clorox around so Honey would think I had cleaned
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• lots of piddling things got done today. In the end it has been a great day, never had to change out of my pj's!
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Oooh, between the clorox splashing and the pjs, I'm thinking "you da woman".
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• There was a guy I worked for when I was stationed in Florida that thought that is a batroom smelled like PineSol, it was clean.... so we used ALOT of pine cleaner in the bathrooms.....

Comment

• Hahaha! That is exactly what I do with the Clorox! It is usually an aphrodisiac for Honey. Think I have over used it though, doesn't work as well as it used to in the regard. But it does make him think I have cleaned so it still has its uses.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• I have a friend who says bleach smell in the bath is the same for her as it means her hubby cleaned it and he only does that to get some

Comment

• Yes I have been known to splash some around without actually cleaning hoping for the same effect. Gotta do what cha gotta do.

250.6 that is down from yesterday and today is a fast day. I will be out most of the morning running errands so that will help. Honey will get pasta with some Artichokes and a few slices of kielbasa. He will be getting pasta on all of my fast days. He will be happy and I can easily walk away from it.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• 2:50 and the tummy is growling. Think I will lay down for a while.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                    Yes I have been known to splash some around without actually cleaning hoping for the same effect. Gotta do what cha gotta do.

250.6 that is down from yesterday and today is a fast day. I will be out most of the morning running errands so that will help. Honey will get pasta with some Artichokes and a few slices of kielbasa. He will be getting pasta on all of my fast days. He will be happy and I can easily walk away from it.
                    Wouldn't just asking for a bit be easier? I mean, I don't know many guys that would turn down that kind of request... I would have to be on my death bed to say no..... that might just be me, though... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      Wouldn't just asking for a bit be easier? I mean, I don't know many guys that would turn down that kind of request... I would have to be on my death bed to say no..... that might just be me, though... lol
                      Lol, I don't think think that's just you squire, if its offered and you can get some engorgement in a certain area, even with your dying breath, make the most of it....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        Well yes, but I happened to find one of the odd birds who actually wants it less than I do, WAY less, WAY WAY less. And a straight request, or anything like a hint or pass, more often than not gets a no. So after years of 'no's" it is less painful to the ego to just go without than to get a no thank you. This has been true all along, in the beginning of our relationship though (before we got married) I was working full time and going to school full time, so exhaustion kept my level of desire for those activities much closer to his, still higher, but reasonably close. Once I graduated, well that is when it became more pronounced. By then we were married and I was pregnant.

Sorry TMI there.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• 247.6 this morning after a successful fast day. Today is a non-fasting day, the plan is coffee this morning and an eating window that is somewhere around 4 to 7, so maybe a light snack (bit of yogurt with a few berries and nuts) then dinner, undecided on that.

The electricity went out yesterday morning, and so the pilot light went out on our water heater. What a huge PITA!!!! Then I couldn't get the pilot to stay on. So someone from the gas company is coming today to turn it on. But because they are fitting me in, it is an "all day" appointment. So I have to stay home all day to wait for them. That is one way to make sure I clean the house, force me to stay home on a day that the weather keeps me from working in the yard Will od a massive cleaning on the spare room, we have company coming next Tuesday.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Not TMI, just the truth.

Great job jumping right back in after the Florida trip. I see a new low in you future.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• It is actually a bit painful for me to put it out there, and I guess that makes it feel like TMI. It tends to mess with a woman's head/ego when everything you hear and see is that men want sex and women are the gatekeepers so to speak. Luckily in my case, I can console myself with the fact that it isn't about my weight or anything else about me, it is about him. That still doesn't get me any, but it keeps me from crumbling into a pile of self-loathing.

Thanks, yep, hoping for a new low very soon. Would love to hit 245 by the end of the month, and below 235 by the time I have my next doctor's visit.

Oh, I have been called to a meeting at work, Thursday at 2. I was hopeful for the staff until I found out the meetings are individual. Now I am not very hopeful at all.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• well here is an interesting bit of information, and a very good reason to keep stats over the long haul, since I signed up on the Fast Day forum on April 1st, I have lost 26.4 pounds, and average of .4 a week. It doesn't seem like much, except that it is going in the right direction. So it may take me a couple of years to get there, but this data encourages me to know that I will get there, even if I slip along the way.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X