No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't too bad till I tossed on the parm and then "picked" at the pan when I put my plate in the dishwasher and when I made my tea and when I walked through to the bathroom and then back from the bathroom and....well you get it. The issue is that I wasn't hungry and now I am uncomfortably full. It was worth it though the veggies were better than dessert.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 249.6 that is down 5.6 pounds. wondering if I read the scale wrong yesterday! That is just 2 pounds over my recent low of 247.8 (Dec.5th, 2013), and solidly under my interim goal of 252 (what I weighed at the delivery of both of my children). Once I get below 247 again (hopefully within the next 2 weeks), my next interim goal is 234.4 it is the most recent low weight (2008) and getting below that puts me at my lowest weight in probably 16 years.

Anyway today is a one meal day, we are taking Boo to counsel at camp today, so I am not sure if we are going to stop along the way, feed him at home, or if they will feed him at camp.

I really want a veggie garden, thinking I will go out and see what is left at the garden centers, pick up some dirt to put on top of my compost pile, and do some planting. We'll see, that may wait till Monday, I have plenty to do around here.
      Last edited by demuralist; 07-12-2014, 06:26 AM.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Congrats on the low!! It could be water weight from travel?? If you remember, I can hold 10 pounds of water at least! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I am guessing. Though it has been a very long time, probably since I delivered my babies, that I lost over 5 pounds overnight. Odd thing is that my fingers and toes are still holding fluids as my rings are very tight this morning, I actually cannot even get them off, and ankles are swollen.
          Chris
          Unknown

Comment

• Hard to say. Your scale doesn't seem wonky, but mine can give me different readings within 5 minutes (yeah, I know this, how?). But, regardless, take it and own it! You are doing GREAT.

How far of a drive is the camp?
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
              249.6 that is down 5.6 pounds....
              Magic vegetables!

Comment

• No my scale isn't wonky that I know of, though I have been know to get on it several times in a morning/day to see when is the best time to weigh myself and found it shows larger variations and in directions that I would not have anticipated.

Camp is right at an hour, and it is a really nice drive through hills and fields. Honey is going with, which could be nice if he would wear his hearing aids, if not then it is just frustrating. Actually it is the drive home from picking him up that I really enjoy. He is so chatty and excited about all that has gone on. This time he is counseling with some of his favorite people...his old youth minister, and a young lady he is sweet on (she appears to be sweet on him as well) who he only gets to see this one week a year at camp.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  Magic vegetables!
                  magic indeed!
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• lawn mowed and started the border where the bricks are going to go to edge around the landscape between the landscape and the grass, when I find the bricks cheap. I am waiting for them to tear down the house across the street and I will take my wheelbarrow over there and get them really cheap (unless I hurt my back of course!)

2 more things I would like to finish before we leave for camp, repot my container peach tree, and put the finishing clear coat on the patio chair I have ready for that so I can bring it upstairs to the porch.

right now I am rehydrating and resting/catching my breath for round 2
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Always so productive.................I think is why my DH isn't hip on my being a stay at home mom. I'm not good with chores.
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Well I am not much of a house keeper which is why my honey would rather see the paycheck. Also I tend to 'make work'. For example the chair he could do without. As well as the rock and brick borders and actually the landscape in general he would have preferred I just left the grass and worked to keep it green and weed free. I am sure he thinks if I was working full time that I would stop coming up with all this stuff. He is wrong, but he can dream.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• 252.4 that makes more sense. Not sure how the scale showed that number yesterday, but this one makes much more sense.

I did end up eating yesterday for lunch and dinner, no excuses I just did. It came under my TDEE. I plan to have a smoothie today after my yard work, and dinner will be fish with a cucumber salad. This will give me a high level of nutrients going into my fast day tomorrow.

More yard work today and another coat on the chair. I also need to start a pretty serious house cleaning. We have company coming next week and my housekeeping lately has been more cursory than usual.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Cursory housecleaning...I like it. Me too. Lol
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• It's too fancy of a word for what I do lol

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Cursory...not even sure what I do could be called that Did you enjoy the time with boo? Did you eat something good?
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X