No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a happy and safe 4th! At least you won't be burning down the house with a turkey fryer!

Comment

• Sounds like fun!!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• So after dinner, which turned out perfect, e walked down to the beach. I have to say that the fireworks that the masses use these days are as good as most cities use (except for Nashville, but this way we didn't have to deal with traffic getting home). They were truly amazing. And it was all up and down the beach for as far as the eye could see for about an hour. It was the most spectacular sight. Hope no one got hurt! And I fear the mess this morning would make it less spectacular.

Today we are cleaning from after the family leaves.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well on the personal health side....yesterday I had about 180oz of fluids even took a water pill used no salt and still have puffy fingers this morning. I just get puffy when I visit mom in the summer. Must be the humidity.

I am sticking to an eating window while here. 4pm to 9pm. And except that I am ending it with a cup of ice cream each night, have stayed within the purview of what the anti inflammatory list suggests.

Woke up this morning with a new pain though. I have not slept well the last 2 nights so that is likely contributing.

If it doesn't clear up by the time I get back I may have to break down and go to see the doc. Though I will likely give it a week at home to see if I can get it to turn around. Oddly I have felt best on my fast days at home but I don't see living on smoothies to stay out of pain. We shall see. I know I will NOT be adding any medications.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well between my mom walking with her little 3 wheeler walker, my sis having pulled a back muscle the day before I arrived, and my all over muscles aches, we look like a crew of little ole ladies.

Resorting to Ibuprofen today.

Felt like shit yesterday, pain and not enough sleep, so I ate. Not horribly or a whole lot, but more than I had. Am slightly better today, but only slightly.

Out mission today is to clear out the office that was my dad's. I feel a cry fest coming on.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• I am sorry you are feeling sore.. I can imagine it will be tough going through the office. Crying is good though when you need to cleanse the soul.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• As it turns out there is as much laughing as crying. Very good for the soul. The ibuprofen is helping the soreness enough for me to be helpful.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Glad you could do it together.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yes. I remember cleaning out my grandparent's house. It was amazing good and hard at the same time.

How ya feeling?
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Primal Journal-deMuralist

Exhausted. Not enough sleep and all that emotion, the room is done though so that is great. Just need Hospice to come and pick up the stuff.

The three of us doing it together is a great bonding experience. Not that we need it, we all get along fantastically.

But I will take the ibuprofen tonight hoping to get a food night's sleep and maybe feel close to normal in the morning. It is helping and I so feel much better.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Much better sleep last night, took more serious pain killers, however while the old pains are getting better new ones have shown up this morning. Gah I feel like a frigging old woman.

Anyway it is only slightly slowing me down. Going thrifting today to see what we can find to get mom's house closer to what she wants it to be.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Sorry about the pains. Have fun shopping!
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Um...a mother feeding her child is analogous to a 300lb naked man...how? Go, Dudla! People can be such idiots. And, is Facebook really the place to get nasty? Isn't everyone there 'a friend'? Boggles my mind sometimes.

Glad you got to spend good times with your family. Sorry about the puffiness, though. Hang in there.

Comment

• Glad you are feeling better. Thrifting sounds fun..... How long are you staying in Florida?
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                                Much better sleep last night, took more serious pain killers, however while the old pains are getting better new ones have shown up this morning. Gah I feel like a frigging old woman.

Anyway it is only slightly slowing me down. Going thrifting today to see what we can find to get mom's house closer to what she wants it to be.
                                What a trooper.... going shopping even though she is in pain! lol hope ya feels better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X