No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling incredibly shitty today. All over body ache. Not sure if it is from being out of remission, taking the full dose of the meds, or crap eating yesterday. All of which are possible. It is probably the combination.

Yep, mom's recovery seems to be moving at exactly the pace they would like it to. I will feel a lot better when she actually is in rehab and moving around. I worry about blood clots.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Feeling better?

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Just got to thinking, are you drinking bone broth. It's suppose to be a good way to heal ibs

Karin

Comment

• How's mom? How are you?

Ok, found this quote on Pinterest, with cool fonts. Can you fly out and paint this on a wall for me, please?
          Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• You know, there are people who can make thus out of vinyl that will stick on the wall..there is a local person who can do this and ship it as well.

Karin

Comment

• Course, a visit with Chris would be better!!!!

Karin

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                  How's mom? How are you?

Ok, found this quote on Pinterest, with cool fonts. Can you fly out and paint this on a wall for me, please?
                  Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.

If you know someone with a Cricut, they can easily do this for you. PM me if you want as I have the stuff and will only need your address to send it to you.

Comment

• My fast and easy cheater way would be to project it onto the wall and trace it.

Mom is mostly good. She has been moved into rehab facility and except for the first 30 minutes it takes for the pain pills to take effect she is her old self. Very hard to watch that 30 minutes though.

I woke up Sunday with a normal temp and feeling better than I have in over a month (did I get a chance to tell you I ran a temp of 103 Saturday evening?). I will give details when I get back and am on a computer. The phone is too much of a PITA.

Will try the bone broth when I get back.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• No!!! Did not know about the temp. Is it common with ibs flair ups?

So glad your mom is doing well. Can she stay ahead of the pain so there is no 30 minutes of hell??

Karin

Comment

• We had 1 nurse who got it and alternated the meds every 2 hours. That was a couple of days ago. We are working on it.

No the temp was a totally new thing. Work up Sat. morn achy all over it kept getting worse then around 7 I got a horrible chill and took my temp. It was 101.3. I took 2 aleve because it was what I could find. An hour later it was 102.8. So it took 2 tylenol after much searching. It peaked at 103 then turned around went to bed and woke up around 1:30 with "only" 99.8. So I took 2 more tylenol went back to bed woke up at 5am feeling great.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Sound like a flu bug. Glad your feeling better though!

Karin

Comment

• Yep a really weird one. Luckily no one caught it.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Up at 4am to take my uncle to the airport. Fun times!

Sis is going to see mom on her way to work. Then I will go in a couple of hours. I plan to give her a facial. Then I will come home for lunch and send the kids for a couple of hours. Then sis will go after work and send the kids home. Then I will go back and hang with her for a couple of hours this evening.

Gotta color and cut sis's hair, print a couple of pics and get frames for mom's hall way and paint "family" on her bedroom wall over the family pictures we hung last time I was here.

Boo is going to help mom set up her new phone and see if he can move her computer to her bedroom.

Dudla is working on who knows what, is on her period and has attitude for days. PITA!
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Glad you are getting to spend time with your mom..you sound like you have a hugely busy day and week.

Don't forget your daughter is anxious about her test too.. Even when she says she is not. Throw chocolate at her until she is back to normal..lol

Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X