No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the girl photobombing me wore little boys underoos to be superman! I was going to put a bone in the hair but after I got it all teased out like that you couldn't see the bone.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Love that picture I couldn't have hair like that, no matter how hard I tried!!!
      -- Ruth

Comment

• I couldn't now either, it took a lot of teasing and hair spray to look like I just crawled out of a cave.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
          OMG!!!!!! That (expletive deleted) youth minister is going to be out of town "all next week" could I find someone to paint the frames and hang them so that the graduates will have someplace to write their quotes. Youth Sunday is May 4th, it is a HUGE deal for these graduating kids, and he is going to be gone the week before it. How (expletive deleted) irresponsible can he get. Of course I will do it, because I know it is important to these kids, what a (expletive deleted) to do this to those kids who have worked so hard on the project and been a part of this youth group since 6th grade.

Well that feels a little better, though I am sure I will have to have a couple of those rants to really get it out of my system.
          were you ever a sailor? lol j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
            My mom found this picture of me, Halloween at a Hair Salon I used to work at...[ATTACH]16322[/ATTACH] I didn't wear my hair like that, I teased the heck out of it to get it to do that!
            wow...... just wow.... nice shoes!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              wow...... just wow.... nice shoes!
              I'll echo that, it's fair to say, it's certainly a striking outfit....

That minister wants a good kick in the happy sack!

And your house looks stunning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                I'll echo that, it's fair to say, it's certainly a striking outfit....

That minister wants a good kick in the happy sack!

And your house looks stunning.
                hmmm I wonder if thats where the term hacky-sack comes from.... I mean, it is a bean filled bag after all.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  hmmm I wonder if thats where the term hacky-sack comes from.... I mean, it is a bean filled bag after all.....
                  Lol, it may be a derivative, which of which, I'm not sure though, questions, questions....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    Lol, it may be a derivative, which of which, I'm not sure though, questions, questions....
                    speaking of questions.. watched The Meaning of Life today.. bizare, but hilarious

Sorry ma'am..... didn't mean to hijack your journal.....

Comment

• you guys make me smile! Thanks, for that and for the compliments.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• 255.2 down 2.4, so heading in the right direction. Today is a down day.

Weather here is beautiful this week, though this morning looks a little cloudy. We have company coming on Sunday, if the weather is nice we will have a picnic lunch at the vineyard. If not, we will stay here and play pool.

Work today will be busy, we have a mailing to get out and I have to finish typing the labels and then stuff the envelopes. Tedious, but when you work at a place that runs on 88% membership dues, it is something that has to be done.

So one of our co-workers was going to visit his family in Ohio on Wednesday. He has some health issues, some physical some mental, and is on lots of meds and they keep him stable but they also give him the appearance sometimes that he could be tipsy. Anyway on the way to Ohio, he gets stopped for suspicion of DUI. He tells them he is on meds, they put him in jail! Overnight! Not the hospital, the jail. He is a very sweet and compassionate man, kind of delicate, and the idea that they would do that just makes me sick to my stomach. My boss and I were going to drive up today to drive him back so he wouldn't have to drive alone but he would not hear of it. I am a little worried.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Oh, that's terrible for your coworker. I will pray for him today.

Woohoo on a great loss for the day. You are most certainly headed in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Primal Journal-deMuralist

Oh dear.. That poor man. They did not give him a breathalyzer test? Why would they not take him to a hospital if he needed medical attention?

Down 2?? Woohoo!!
                            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I just don't understand the lack of compassion, and yes why not a breathalyzer. He had his scripts with him, they could have called the doc. Apparently he pulled out in front of a corvette in a podunk county in KY. I talked to him this morning, he sounds pretty good, strong voice and not upset. He just turned around, didn't go to visit his family, so he should be home (here) soon.

thanks, a loss is very motivating to stay on track.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• I talked to him when he got home this afternoon and he actually sounded very good.

On Thursday I painted our house numbers onto our handmade screen door. I love them and really think they add personality to the entry. The hubs has not noticed.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X