No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well here is one for you...Underweight even deadlier than overweight, study says - Health - MSN Healthy Living
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• this is for me and later reference (trying to figure out why my emulsion of aloe and almond oil didn't) Easy Homemade Lotion Tutorial

can you say "bored at work"
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 254.2 down 1.2 after an "I have no idea" day.

When I got home from work, I had some yogurt with berries and a cup of coffee, I was starving. At the party, no food=success, that was easy because besides my purse/drink technique there was nothing tempting. Typical cheese and crackers and fruit, pretty but not tempting. At dinner...well the good news is I limited my tasting of appetizers that were ordered for the table to those things I only really thought worth it. So had some calamari (batter fried), 3 (yes only 3) french fries dipped in some kind of yummy sauce (sauce was amazing fries were not so it was easy to stop), and 5 homemade potato chips that were sprinkled with locally made cheese dipped in an amazing sauce (this one was hard to limit so I passed it down the table every time it came near). Dinner was 5 scallops wrapped in bacon sitting on a bed of succotash that was covered with sautéed chard. All with a beautiful sauce (see the theme here? The sauces I could have drunk plain!) and it was fantastic.

The group was Honey's second class (in this new program he started) and it was their 5 year reunion. These kids LOVE him. There were only 22 in that class and he was very close with them (he didn't care for his staff, so he pretty much did it all that year) they are all doing absolutely amazing things. They do a yearly international trip together that includes fun and a bit of service, as well as get together quarterly. (they live all over the world, so that is truly amazing). Bright and funny and enthusiastic and successful and energetic, and Honey just beaming and almost as proud as if they were his own children, it was a great evening.

Hope tonight is as much fun.
        Chris
        Unknown

Comment

• Sounds like a lovely evening. Well done with restraint!!
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• You are a good wife. That stuff would drive me crazy. I am not good at it (unless I really try) and it wears me out.
            -- Ruth

Comment

• well luckily, last night there were people that I knew and enjoy talking to and was happy to get the chance to get caught up with. Last night's dinner was an award banquet basically and Honey and his program and his class of 2009, each got called out for excellence, so he was beaming and I was very proud. A very pleasant evening.

So as we were working our way out, smoozing the crowd (as Honey's job sort of requires), we were stopped by someone who wanted to introduce Honey to a big time donor. OK, so I am standing there, smiling politely, and there is a grouping of people behind these two we are chatting with and I am the only one of our group who can see them. It is 3 people, 2 guys sort of facing each other and a woman standing between. The two guys are chatting but also on their phones. The woman has her hand on the guys butts. Both of them. Not just on their butts but fondling their butts. She was a huge woman, and she is chatting with both guys, and they are nodding and answering her but seem unaware that she has her hand on the other guys butt. Actually kind of unaware that she has her hand on their butt. Craziest thing I have ever seen. This is a formal affair mind you, and it was bizarre to see these 2 guys in dark business suits and woman in a fancy black lace number in this arrangement in the middle of a banquet hall.

Of course I am trying to see if Honey has noticed, but he is just chatting away. The fondling went on for the entire conversation we were in (maybe 5 minutes) and stopped just before our grouping broke up when another woman joined their group. But the really odd thing, we were outside waiting for our car and the 2 guys walked out and I would bet money that they were gay. Which just blew my mind. Why would they both just stand there and let her fondle their butts?

Anyway, that was my big excitement for the night.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• Oh, Chris, you always make me laugh. I love that story
                -- Ruth

Comment

• Oh my!!! How very strange. What did the hubs say when you discussed it later?
                  Karin

Comment

• pretty much speechless, but very happy he didn't see it while he was talking to the big time donor, would have been hard to focus on the conversation at hand! I am sort of surprised that the look on my face didn't make all three of the others turn to see what I was looking at, I am not known for having a very good poker face.

When we were outside waiting for our car we were standing with a couple of Honey's 2009 alums and when I pointed out who the fondlees were when they came out, the alums said that the guys and the women that walked up to the group were 2009 MBA students. The fondler didn't come out before our car arrived.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• How very odd. So you do not ow if the fondler was a doner? I seem to remember an episode of the Big Bang theory that was similar.
                      Karin

Comment

• I think she was a student also. The donor tend to be older.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Sometimes I feel pretty naive about the world!
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Truly wish I knew the story on that one. But unless Honey's alums came up with the details (they "knew" who the guys and the non-fondling woman were) I don't see how I will ever find out.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• You have to promise to tell us (if you can) after you find out the story!!!
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Oh you can bank on that!!!!!!
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X