No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, 3:25 and oh so bored. This week's work has all been tedious. I have a task waiting for me but I can't force myself to do it right now. So instead I am roaming around looking for interesting stuff. I decided I will paint the numbers onto my door, if I hate it I will paint over them, and try again, cannot justify $200 for house numbers. So I am off to find a font that I like.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 261 that is up .6, but given how I felt after yesterday's food I consider that a good thing. I didn't eat too much calorie wise, but I did have too many carbs. But not that many too many. So I guess in the end it was what I ate that sat so heavy in the belly. I finished off Honey's gnocchi. It was only a half a cup, with a cream artichoke sauce, but felt very heavy.

Oh well. Errands to run, projects to work on, I will be in and out today. ttfn
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1393530762.392656.jpgImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1393530775.358957.jpg

The room is finally done, oh that bed looks inviting.
        Chris
        Unknown

Comment

• I love it! Really, I need you to come help me
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Well, it did take me 10 years though.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Demuralist, that is beautiful. What a haven to retreat to at the end of the day!

Comment

• thanks, it is making me smile every time I walk into or past it.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• It's amazing what a serene bedroom does for the soul.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Demuralist,
                    How did you get my dream room?!?!
                    K

Comment

• ☺️ thanks. I am going to admit that my perfectionism is basically why it took so long but I am feeling like it was worth it.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• 260.8 down .2, so essentially the same.

I have been tracking, trying to be very accurate, but admit it is likely off a bit. What it is telling me is that when I track about 1,300 calories for the day, I maintain. Next week I am going to try to be super accurate and see what that does. Things that throw off the accuracy are when I make a pot of soup (or last night chili), I just make a guess as to how many calories I think it might have and then pick the MFP version that is closest.

Company tonight, and we are having chili (I made a huge pot) and baked potato. I made desserts. They are mini cheesecakes, I may or may not have one. I will cut up some strawberries or other fruit to put on top. Anyway, it is BFF and her hubby so it is a card playing night.

I made a sort of lemonade yesterday and it is very good. I put 3 cut up lemons, a cucumber, and a handful of mint leaves into almost a gallon of water, a bit of liquid stevia and yum. It will be an amazing summer drink. I am trying to cut down on my cream use so this is what I am drinking instead of my afternoon iced coffees.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Beautiful room. I hate mine because it is so cluttered and mismatched.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I'm coming to your house for dinner...yum!

I forget how nice a baked potato would be with chili. I'm going to use that idea when I make chili for the boys!!!
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Interesting mix, with the cucumbers, lemons, and mint. I will need to give that a try.

Comment

• The bedroom was a work in progress, took a lot of years to get it "matching" and done. The hubs would not put up with clutter, actually I couldn't either because he gets so grumpy around it!

We always did mashed potatoes with chili when I was a kid. Mom would set up a bar where you could dress your chili as you please, it would have the mashed potatoes, cornbread, chili, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and cheese. I added kale and mushrooms to mine last night. It has beans, but relatively few, just enough for Honey to see them and think I made a healthy chili

Sabine, I found that "recipe" on pinterest, it was supposed to be a "cleansing" drink. But I don't really believe in that, (I don't want my body to start any kind of internal cleansing- what with the IBD and all, I do not want to encourage rapid transit through the system) just thought the combo sounded interesting, and it is.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X