X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! That is an accomplishment!
    K

Comment

• I bet it looks awesome! I need you to have a long road trip and come help me get my house all decorated nicely!!!!

And, some days, husbands.................
      -- Ruth

Comment

• @kmarie thanks for that!

Ruth, you need to get you a group of Champagne Ladies Moving Company, making sure you are getting a good mix of strong backs and creative minds and you will be able to duplicate what I did and have fun doing it, whether or not the hubs is on board.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ok, so not last night but the night before (the night before my Honey came home), I could not sleep. The house was making all sorts of weird noises. So I just got up and watched the replay of the Olympic closing ceremonies...and ate. Not sure what, but stuff. I don't really have a lot of junk in the house, but I can manage to overeat just about anything. Did not weigh yesterday morning as I woke up late and had to rush around to get errands done before the contractors arrived. So yesterday was a fairly low up day, and weight this morning was still 263.

Not sure what I am going to do about food today. We are going to a basketball game after work, but I have about an hour and a half between work and game, so I have my knitting and plan to go to Panera and pick up Dinch (dinner/lunch) and hoping I can stay under 500 or so for the day. I am going to check their website and see if I can figure something out. I may just go to Starbucks and do some coffee with cream.

I am thinking that I am going to try to do my down days on my work days (Tu-W-F), do something "akin to a Fast 5" on my non-work days (Sa-Su-M-Th), and allow for one day off the grid (but not take it if I don't need it). The "akin to Fast 5" is because I do get 75 calories in my morning drinks, so technically not a fast but close and all fat.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Chicken noodle soup or something of the like at Panera?

I don't have any friends here in NM...will have to work on finding some Champagne Ladies
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Chris, don't forget to check Panera's hidden menu:
              https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/ar...dden-menu.html

Comment

• ^ How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                -- Ruth

Comment

• OMG that is awesome. I had selected a Greek salad with shrimp (450 calories and all the carbs are from the tomatoes and onion), now I am going to have to think on it cause the Mediterranean Chicken Salad looks really good off of that menu.

ok, so on their website they call that the "power menu" and the chicken salad only has 360 calories and less carbs and more protein, so I will go with that one.
                  Last edited by demuralist; 02-25-2014, 01:23 PM.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• That hidden menu is great! I don't care for Panera but we have one near and my kids love it.
                    Thx for sharing that link !
                    K

Comment

• Fyi for those with sleep issues...@UberFacts: Having trouble sleeping? You should think about camping. http://t.co/05BI3eShLQ

Also, just had the Mediterranean Chicken salas off the "power menu" pricey but very good.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• So, I just got a text from one of Honey's staff. She said that he couldn't stop bragging on everything I had done and to stop I was just making it hard on them😊

So I told her that his staff is so fantastic that I had to work hard to keep up with them.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Ah, how sweet!!! Of course, would be nice if he told YOU that...but it's a great compliment to tell everyone else
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Getting compliments second-hand like that is even better, to my mind, than getting them face to face. When he's telling other people, you know he means it, and is not just saying it to be 'nice' or 'polite'. And then you get the added pleasure of other people knowing how AWESOME you are!

Good toss-back, too.

Comment

• My faith in husbands is restored.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Oh, I like that he brags on me, I often hear about it much later though, so I just never know if he noticed or not if he doesn't say anything to me. He mentioned yesterday what he would like hung in the space between the bathroom and bedroom. I am fine with the choice except that it is 2 graphics from his parents home that came from Colonial Williamsburg that depict months. They are for his birth month and his brother's. That is ok because his brother and our son were born in the same month. I had actually looked into getting my month and Dudla's and it turns out that the pieces are ridiculously expensive, so I didn't. So we only have the 2. I will just order copies of the other 2 and have them framed the same way and there ya go.

260.4 this morning, down 3 since yesterday. I ended up around 800 calories yesterday, about 700 in the 5 hour window. Will shoot for under 500 today, 400 within the 5 hour window. Making up my own rules, essentially because I am having trouble doing the 500 again right now, not sure why, but I will get there.

@P, we cross posted, but yes he ends up coming through
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X