No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 261.4 up .6 after a very up day yesterday. To me that says that my body is starting to re-adjust to the up down and that the fluctuations will get smaller again, that is a great thing.

So going to drop Boo off to catch his ride back, run to the hardware store to pick up the supplies, then to the grocery so I can make dinner for Honey tonight (the cupboard is bare). Then home to mount the canvas, and run the vacuum, splash some clorox in the toilet and wait for Honey to get home.

Oh, I wanted to mention that I picked up a supplement from Trader Joes. it is "Calming Sleep Formula" and contains L-theanine 200mg, 5HTP 30mg, and Melatonin 3mg. My sleep quality has gone to 97% most nights. And I have an alarm set for 7 and turn it off and go back to sleep on my days off and that is often the reason I lose my 3%, I think if I just got up I would jump to 100%. I need to start just getting up.
    Last edited by demuralist; 02-23-2014, 07:57 AM.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• too bad clorox is toxic. A little behind the ears...

Sounds like you and Boo had a nice visit. when is their next break?

As for getting up on your days off.. let me know how that goes. LOL I do not do it either.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Yep I have thought of that with the clorox😘

Their break is mid March. I think Boo and I will go to Florida to help mom out a little rearranging her furniture and painting. Not sure if Dudla will go or if she made other plans.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Florida sounds cool!

Yay for your son coming home at least for a few hours.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• funny this time Boo came home, I felt really sad dropping him off. More than usual. No explanation, just noticing it.

So the house is all ready for my Honey to come home. Nice and clean, clorox in his toilet, the bedroom pictures as done as they can be (till Thursday when I can put the canvas to its backing and hang up that last one), And the contractors guys are caulking the windows (or at least starting) and pouring the sidewalk. I am about to make him some ice cream and that should send him over the top. Pasta (for him) and a big salad for dinner and that should be the perfect welcome home!
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Wow. I'd drop dead with that welcome home!!!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• heehee, we will see how much he notices/comments on.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Ahem. Speaking as someone who is a bit like your DH, he is not likely to notice/comment on that much Sigh. Sometimes our personality types are NOT helpful in relationships! But, I hope he really does notice...
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Inspired by you, I am now off to clean our bathroom. I'm taking the Clorox.

Comment

• So, I need new house numbers. I really want 8" tall, offset mounted, patinaed copper, but so not willing to pay the bucks, (about $45 each! and we have 4 in our address), so searching searching the internet.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Can you make them, oh artsy one?
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• No but I could paint some onto the panel on the door. I don't like that as much but it would be free (materials already on hand so just my time) vs $200.

So he walked in looked around said "thats a nice picture" about the empty frame. Then said "who should we say the people in the beach picture are?"

I just looked at him with what I hope was a quizzical look as opposed to a "WTF" look and told him I painted as well. So he asked "painted what" and when I told him he said "yeah I guess you can really tell on the trim".

I would be pissed if I had expected more or if I didn't love it so much.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Well he has made a couple more positive (for him) comments (ie. "I am glad that thing that was in the middle of the living room is gone, I never liked it")
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Ah Husbands...All that matters is that you are happy and feel the sense of accomplishment.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Agreed. While something that resembled his version of a "wow" would have been nice, I really do feel a huge sense of accomplishment for what I got done this week and am thrilled with how it all turned out.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X