No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, just talked to my honey and he won't be home before Sunday night, so I am taking the night off. I did pick up the canvas and it looks fantastic!!! I will finish the room tomorrow and do the house cleaning on Sunday.

My boss's husband is going to cut the backing for the canvas and I won't get it back until Wednesday, so I am just going to hang that frame empty and add the picture on Thursday. That is ok, cause he will still get it. But I will wait to post a picture of the finished room till I have the canvas mounted and hung on Thursday afternoon.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• oh how fun! I bet he will be surprised!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I wish we had like buttons, like Facebook!! Can't wait to see the finished room.
        -- Ruth

Comment

• He is going to be thrilled to have the bedroom done. In the next few weekends I am going to finish the sort of hall outside the closet as well as the on suite bathroom. He is likely to be less thrilled about those as I will be putting a frame on the mirror in the hall and blinds on the bathroom windows.

Anyway, just found out my son is coming home this weekend. So that will be fun.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Big hugs for you on ripping out your father's lap blanket. I know that must have been hard. But so good that you were able to get right to it. I'm sure the related cry was cathartic.

Love the room pictures, and am looking forward to more.

Very interesting article about Sex Week. Politicians are dumb.

Comment

• 260.8 down 3 after a very successful down day at 525 calories (currently shooting for less than 550). I weighed or measured and tracked everything so it is as accurate as I can get. I plan to continue doing the weighing or measuring and tracking on everyday with the exception that I am allowing myself no more than one free day a week (I don't have to use it, but I won't use more than one a week). That day will be for when we have guests or a special occasion or a meal out or if I make something complicated and I am too lazy to put it all into MFP.

I plan to use the 4 Golden Rules (1.eat only when physically hungry, 2.eat only what you really want, 3. eat mindfully, 4. stop when you are no longer hungry) on my up days, still weighing or measuring and tracking as I go. It is my goal in life to be able to get to use those rules and maintain a healthy weight.

So I will finish the painting today and hang the pictures. Boo will be here just after noon so he can help me with the pictures as the large one is quite heavy.

@Sabine, we crossed posted. Welcome back!!!!! Thanks so much, I know that you know how painful it was to rip out that lap blanket and why it had to be done and why it was so hard but so important to get right back to it.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• congrats on the loss!

Hey, awesome your kiddo is coming for the weekend. Are you all making plans to do something?
                Karin

Comment

• He is only home for the day (jeez only a college kid would do 6 hours of driving to be home less than 24 hours so that he wouldn't have to be in the city when "all" of his friends were out of town). We are going to bake cookies tonight for him to take back to school.

He ratted his dad out! Boo and I were chatting and he said, "you know that day we were at Costco for my birthday, Dad figured out you bought the expensive toaster oven instead of the cheap one ($99 vs. $39) and he saw how much your blender cost $379 Vitamix), so he started bitching about how much money Costco was costing him." So funny because Honey knows better than to say anything to me, as I could of course start in about how much he spent on flying lessons, the plane, the kegorator, etc. Gotta remember to not let him roam around Costco anymore!

So the painting is done!!! The cleaning is done!!!! Now I have to mount the pictures into the frames and then hang them. Just taking a little break here and then off to it.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• oooo..funny! There are no secrets in the family!

You have made quite an accomplishment this week! Bet it feels good!
                    Karin

Comment

• Ok well, I didn't have the hardware I needed to mount the pictures so I am just going to hang the frames and pick up the hardware tomorrow morning then I can mount the big one in the afternoon, and the middle sized one on Thursday. Then, assuming all goes as planned, I will post a picture of the finished room Thursday afternoon.

I am especially glad I did this now that I know he was a bit miffed about the Costco spending.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Empty frames hung and I like it😍. Honey wouldn't though so I will go ahead and put the canvases in.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Your DH is so lucky. My DH would die to have a wife like you!!!!
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• I will remind him of that when he gasps at the new looks in all the rooms😉. In general I think he would prefer that I finish my projects, never change anything, keep all horizontal spaces cleared, and occasionally sprinkle clorox around the bathroom.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• ahh a man with simple tastes
                              Karin

Comment

• ☺️
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X