Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Great Job!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Wow..Way to be motivated and get it done

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• walls are done and look spectacular and brushes etc are cleaned. now the trim looks like crap, so I am going to do that on Thursday and pray that Honey doesn't come home before Friday.

I also mounted the 20x30 canvas as well as the two 8x10 prints, I just have to pop them into their frames. The 16x20 canvas should be done first thing in the morning and I will pop it into the frame after work tomorrow and get those hung tomorrow as well. Once I get those hung I will take a picture of that wall and post it, I am really proud of the photos (which I took and did some photoshop work on) as well as the frames (which I painted).

I repotted 2 plants as well this weekend, so I feel like it has been a very successful weekend. If Honey had left first thing Saturday instead of mid morning Sunday I would have been able to finish the trim this weekend as well.

So when the BFF's come on Wednesday all we are going to do is to move 2 rugs and take that big ole coffee table/ottoman to my car. The more I think about it the less likely I think it is that we can get that recliner to the basement down the stairs. I think it is going to have to go down the driveway so it will have to wait until spring.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 260.8 basically hovering around the 260 mark, which for right now I am actually ok with as I am just eating to hunger as I cannot seem to get my energy back and dieting doesn't seem like a good idea when that is going on.

Tonight is the BFF furniture moving/champagne dinner.

It looks like the weather is going to help me to insure that Honey will not be back before Saturday, (unless he decides to pop home today)so not only will I be able to finish the room, I will also be able to clean the house, this will make him super happy.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1392872927.706466.jpgImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1392872944.390608.jpg
            The dining room and living room are finished thanks to my 2 dear friends and a bit of champagne. Love them. Now to finish the bedroom tomorrow.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Looks nice. Hopefully you do not have to much of a headache today.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• How elegant! I need you "Champagne Ladies" at my house.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• No doubt..........
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• hahahaha "Champagne Ladies" I like it! It looks so much better than it did. Now to start working on the hubs so I can get new living room stuff. What you can't see in the picture is that the upholstery on all three pieces (chairs and sofa) is thread bare, literally, so I want to replace that (the rest of it stays though).

No headache today, a bit of stiffness from all the physical stuff and a bit of puffiness from all the carbs (90% of which were fruit and veggies and champagne, 10% a chocolate chip cookie and some dip for the fruit).

They are breaking up our sidewalk this morning and plan to do the repour tomorrow if the weather allows. Honey is really going to have some new stuff going on when he gets home this weekend!

OK, so 261.8 is the official weight for the restart of my program. I am going to weigh and measure and track every single morsel I put in my mouth on both up and down days. Today is an up day, tomorrow down.

I am trying to decide if it will be easier for me to do my down days on my work days, which would mean that I would have 2 consecutive ones or if 2 consecutive would be easier than trying to do one on a day off. I am going to try for the 2 consecutive next week and see how it feels and go from there. So next week's down days will be T-W-F.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• ok, I am goofing around. I forgot how much I hate to paint the trim, my goodness is it a tedious task. It makes a HUGE difference, but oh man how I hate doing it. I am only done with one of the 4 walls of trim. 3 of them have a door, so even more trim.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• At least you can paint. Me painting the walls = looks like a preschooler did it

Your DH is going to be SO happy when he walks in the door!!!!
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• 263.8 after yesterday's (seriously) up day. I expected it, no problems. Today is a fast day. Gong to concentrate on getting my liquids and fats in as well as staying under 500 calories.

So, it has been a very long time since I caught a guy checking me out in what I would consider a positive way. Till today. UPS guy (youngish, say mid 30's) gave the cleavage a little looksee as I was signing his device for a package he delivered at work. I am at work and reasonably modestly dressed so it is not as if it looked like one of the girls were gonna pop out or anything, though there is the beginnings of cleavage. Put me in a good mood, and I am trying not to make excuses for him in my head (ie. I was at a counter so he could only see waist up, or he's a guy and gonna look at any bit of bosom he can spot, etc).

Anyway, I have about 30' of crown molding and 15' of baseboard to paint tonight, and then clean up. Saturday I will finish hanging the pictures, wash the sheets, and put the whole room back together. Then I will clean like a crazy woman. the hubs is going to be very happy when he gets home.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Yay! Sexy Mama.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Indeed!

How goes the progress on the house?
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X