Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we ended up with the same cold?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I hope you're feeling better today
      Having a cold stinks;(
      K

Comment

• If we don't have the same thing, they are surely related!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
        -- Ruth

Comment

• I was feeling much better yesterday, as long as I didn't try to do much of anything. I am tiring easily and a bit light headed due to the sinus stuff. Had a coughing spasm last night and thought I would die, the ribs hurt so badly. My sinuses are doing this interesting whistle thing (not a nice tune and not even with a nice rhythm so it would put me to sleep) that is inside the sinuses, so blowing or holding my nose did nothing and ear plugs were no use (I can hear it from the inside). Flushing them helped for a little while. Gosh, I am such a weinie, I get sick so rarely I just don't tolerate it well.

I did get the laundry done yesterday, and today I am going to rip out the lap blanket I had started for my dad and restart it. It has so many mistakes I had ignored because I was in a hurry to get it done, and now that I know I won't, I need to rip it out and do it right. I also need to figure out what the heck I was doing with the shawl I was working on for myself. I really must learn to take better notes.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• sorry you are not feeling well still. Those body whistles can be annoying. I often have one in my chest. Although it bothers my daughter more than me :P Have you tried Afrin? It is REALLY good at clearing those nasal passages. A lot of people are scared to use it because of its "addictive" qualities (PASS THE AFRIN!! j/k) but truthfully, taking it a couple of days does amazing things for the nose.
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Yes, when I am ill I pull out all the stops to reduce the discomfort of the symptoms with full understanding that I am not "curing myself". So I do tylenol and benadryl during the day and nyquil and afrin to sleep. I have not taken anything yet today and feel no worse than yesterday so I take that to mean I am getting better. I am going to try to go to work tomorrow.

I did get the lap blanket unraveled and restarted as well as finishing the laundry
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• I hope unraveling the unfinished lap blanket was not too emotional for you. I got a little choked up for you.
                Glad you are feeling better.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• It was very emotional, thank you for recognizing it. I think when I reknit it, I will be keeping it for myself, I don't see how I could give it away.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I think that is a good plan.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• So I am back to work today. It seems like years since I have been. I am going to go for a liquid fast today as well. This will be my first day back on plan.

Honey is supposed to leave for Florida tomorrow. Taking the plane for its "annual". He is usually gone for a week. This is good timing as it will help me to get back on task regarding my eating plan. I have not been going crazy over this past 2 weeks, for the most part, I had one day of non-stop eating/grazing, the rest I just ate what was convenient when I was hungry. But now it is time to get on track with my 4:3. I am excited about it again. Because I know it works for me, and because I know it is time for me to get this excess weight off once and for all.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• So glad that you have a plan that works for you. Have a great day back at work!
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Thanks, I am very excited about it as well. I feel pretty confident that when you reduce your stress level yours will fall into place as well.

Well, weather is going to keep Honey in town for one more day I think. I am making him a PB icecream pie for Valentines, so he will have 2 days to eat it now.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• So very proud of my daughter for fighting for what she believes in!Tennessee Lawmakers Freak Out Over UT-Knoxville's 'Sex Week,' Again

That is her on the left in this photo.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Good for her. Politicians making me shake my head again.

Comment

• Thanks. It really drives me insane to see what these politicians are trying to do.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X