No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no!! Get better soon. That darn bug seems to have smacked so many folks this winter!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Yep I rarely get sick but I am thinking that less than 10 hours of sleep in a week coupled with hugging several hundred slobbering people probably made it inevitable.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Sounds exactly what DH and I have...but we don't have the same reason. Feel better!
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Take care of yourself. I'm not surprised that you are run down.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Thanks. Took a nap I am up to eat a bite so I can take some meds and go back to sleep. Cant believe I had to call in sick after I had a week off of work. I also cant believe I was in Florida for a week and saw no sun and it is shining outside now.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• yeah for sun!! We have it here too!
              Karin

Comment

• It's so warm here, but I'm stuck inside! Yay for sun.
                -- Ruth

Comment

• We are getting up to 32 degrees!! HEAT WAVE!!!
                  Karin

Comment

• I shouldn't mention that we're in the 50s and 60s....but, we REALLY need some moisture.
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                      I shouldn't mention that we're in the 50s and 60s....but, we REALLY need some moisture.
                      *cough* 70s all week, 80s this weekend *cough*

but yes, moisture would be nice.

Hope you feel better soon Chris!

Comment

• I think we are in the 30's, but at least we had sun.

Actually the cough seems better, hopefully one more good night's sleep and I will feel passable if not normal.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Oh my goodness, I feel like shit. Chest and diaphragm area hurt from the coughing, which is not productive coughing at all.

I have no idea what I am eating. Basically whatever I think will not make things worse. I have no cough drops in the house so I have been using a small bit of honey and that works to soothe the throat. If I can muster enough energy I plan to make cough drops today.

My fingers are so puffy I had to take my rings off yesterday. I spent all day yesterday watching stand up comedians on Netflix. Today I will do musicals I think.

My boss texted me last night to tell me to stay home today and tomorrow and to reassess how I feel and let him know about Friday. He also said that none of the days from these two weeks will count against my PTO's! I love my job!
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Feel better soon.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am feeling better, as long as I don't cough. The ribs are so sore. I still feel weak and a bit woozy but the only real pain left is the lower ribcage when I cough.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• ^ feeling pretty much the same way myself
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X