No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, I just read this about your dad. I'm very sorry to hear about his passing. Hopefully you and your family can reflect on the good times you all had with him.

Comment

• Thank you for the well wishes. We are hanging with family telling stories and laughing and crying. It is time well spent.

Karin, I missed it, not free any more. Thanks though.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Oh my all my cousins are coming on Friday. We are going to gather at a local bar, whose owner is a family friend and do a lot of celebrating of my dad's life. He would be sorry to have to miss it, he loved a good party and this family never fails to come through. We expect about 50 people. Bittersweet.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• How awesome, Chris. Hope you're doing okay! Thinking of you.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Thanks we are doing well, it is a process, and I have a fantastically supportive family.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• I love the pictures you have shared on FB
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Thinking of you this morning. Hope you and your family are doing well. Hugs.

Comment

• Thanks so much. We had a lovely day. This is one of those rare times when it actually was a celebration of a wonderful life well lived. It was so very touching to see all of the people who managed to make it to the service, in absolutely horrible weather,and the reception and hear their stories of how my dad was a positive influence in their lives. Then the family convened at mom's house and we watched old movies and made some news ones. Laughed a lot and cried a bit too. All in all a fantastic day.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Sounds like a great way to celebrate a life. It kind sounds like your dad would have loved it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                    Karin

Comment

• Sounds beautiful.

When do you head home?
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Lovely. Honoring and celebrating a loved one is so important.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• We did a 15 hour drive yesterday, got home last night after dropping the kids off at school, around 11:00. Now we try to get back to "normal".

264.4 I think I am carrying 5 pounds of fluid in each of my calves! They are so swollen from the drive. Going to go shopping in a bit so that I can walk around, then hope to get on the treadmill this afternoon, drink lots of fluids and moving around should help move that stuff out of here! Today is a fast day, going for liquid. Honey's dinner tonight is going to be roasted veggies, he didn't eat any of them while I was gone, so I have to use them up.

Today is errands and laundry day, welcome home indeed!
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• So glad you are back. You were missed. I am sure you will lose that water quick.

edit: I noticed the ugly weather radar was covering your state and wondered when you would be traveling..
                            Karin

Comment

• We practically threw the kids out of the car when we dropped them off because Honey was afraid we would not make it home. We made it fine and it appears the storm went past us. I think the kids are supposed to get it pretty bad though.

I appreciate it, I missed being able to answer, I was lurking but it is just too much of a PITA to answer with my phone.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• I have caught some kind of bug, and today have a raspy cough, achy body, and no voice. Gotta skip work today, and sleep it off, hope to be able to work the rest of the week to make it up.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X