X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh you naughty girl!

Have fun at girl's night.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yeah for wine!!!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• ok, I love these girls!!!!

Had a blast. The BF whose house we were at has it up for sale, so about 3/4ths of the way through the second bottle of champagne and well after midnight we decided to restage her house since she has 4 sets of prospective buyers coming in today. We rearranged the furniture in every single room! It is a 4BR home, with a formal living room, casual living room and a sunroom, a formal dining room and breakfast nook, and we even staged the kitchen counters! So very fun, laughing our butts off. And we still thought it looked great this morning after we were sobered up. On top of that the weather is absolutely perfect for showing a house, just slightly cool, light breeze, and sunny clear sky. We are confident she will get a serious offer today (the house has been shown 60 times, been up for about 4 months now).

And I had 100% sleep efficiency.

Today is a fast day, and Honey and I are going to the basketball game.
        Last edited by demuralist; 01-11-2014, 12:39 PM.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• OMG. That must have been a riot.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yep, adds to our story.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Now I need you to come arrange my house (and cut my hair)...
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                Now I need you to come arrange my house (and cut my hair)...
                Actually, she can do the grande tour and come here ON THE WAY to Ruth LOL
                Karin

Comment

• It is great to have a group of friends like that.

And I'm impressed it still looked good when you were sober!

Comment

• We actually marveled at how good it looked when we sobered up! I wonder if we would have been as bold if we had done it sober?

Funny thing is while her house was being shown she went to another friend's house with her dog and told her what a great job we did, and they set about rearranging her furniture!

p.s.I wanted to mention how much better my cardio capacity is. When I go to a basket ball game with Honey, we park in his spot and walk across campus to the gym and then to our seats on the very top level. Usually I arrive short of breath, today, not even close! I kept up with him and no heavy breathing at all. Sweet
                    Last edited by demuralist; 01-11-2014, 06:01 PM.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• that is fantastic!! progress you can see is nice.
                      Karin

Comment

• I know, actually it was very cool because I am not really pushing myself from a cardio perspective when I am on the treadmill and I am not very faithful about getting on it. When ever we go to a basketball or football game together, I always get this little nagging thing about him realizing that I am in such bad shape, and trying to not let him hear me breathing heavy when we get to the seats, but this time we got there and I was like "hey, not breathing heavy, awesome!" Truthfully not really sure why tough.

Yesterday's fast day went pretty well, I came in under 600 calories. It was fairly easy since I didn't really get home till after my witching hour.

My fitbit says I got 6,069 steps yesterday, which I find hard to believe, but it says I got 12 flights and that is probably pretty close given the uphill walk to the gym and then the climb to our seats, so I guess that campus isn't as long as I thought it was.

Sleep for yesterday was great, and I felt pretty good all day.

Still working on the blanket for my dad, I have completed one set of the pattern, and made a mistake in one part of the repeat. Normally I would rip it out and do it over but I want to hurry and finish it, and though I will know it is there and can easily see it, non knitters won't. So this one repeat of the 8 rows of the pattern ends up being about 3", the blanket should end up being 30" to 36" (it is just a lap blanket and I don't want him to get tangled up in it), so I need to do 10 to 12 more repeats.

He has good days and bad days, but is motivated to go to his basketball team's (he coaches at a private middle school) first game which is this Thursday. We'll see.

Today and tomorrow, I have to go flip pancakes for the PJ's and Pancakes breakfast for the kids at church, then finish getting the Christmas decorations put away, do the laundry, and knit knit knit!
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• I think the combo of losing weight and being more active helps.

Tell me again about the blanket - I can't remember what you were making...

Are you still oil pulling?
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• nah, totally forgot about the oil pulling! I will have to go back to it, maybe put a reminder on my phone as Karin suggested for the dehydrator.

I am knitting a lap blanket for my dad, I just wanted to do something that is literally just his lap as he is sleeping in a recliner and even a small afghan is cumbersome when he wants to get up. I am making this baby blanket..http://www.redheart.com/files/patterns/pdf/LW3595.pdf but in a denim blue wool mix I had on hand so it is more masculine.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• NICE!! That looks perfect for him. So glad he is improving!
                              Karin

Comment

• 262 going in the wrong direction. Not worried just yet as yesterday was a very high calorie day. I was hungry all day long. Now, I ate very nutritiously dense foods, no junk, but the calories were high. Today is a fast day and I am going to go liquid and lots of it. Honey is going to be home and cleaning the aquarium, so I won't be on the computer much since it is in the kitchen and that cleaning process takes up the whole room and the living room. I will probably get on the treadmill while he does that.

Finally got all the Christmas decorations down and stored away. Today I need to do housekeeping and laundry and knitting.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X