No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been making a conscious effort with the speed journal because with my online food journal it just does not cover everything.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I am going to try to figure out how to download the SPEED journal onto the computer such that I can "edit" it. In other words use it. If not I will just post the info onto this journal and the team one.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I use the paper journal for my weight (although I started to put this in online as well), action goals, and water. I use online for food. Haven't done enough exercise for that to be an issue. I wish I could track it all in one place, however.
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Well, when I bought the book I did the pdf version so that is on the computer. It seems like there must be a way to make it so that I can just use the journal sheets on my computer.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ask Matt?
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• My husband did something similar once. It can be time intensive...I think you usually need PDF writer.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Maybe someday when I have nothing else to do? I should probably go ahead and ask Matt.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Let us know what he says. Maybe he has it already set up If not, I'll ask the husband when he gets home.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Gotcha.

So this morning I am at 258.6 that is down 1.8. a tablespoon of ACV in a liter of water obviously helped rid me of some excess water. Now I need to get on with the losing of fat!

I have 2 parties to go to this week and at least 1 next week. For the one next week if I could just lose a couple more pounds I could wear my red dress. 255 is the break point for it, I have never actually gotten to wear. I got it years ago, at least 5, on sale. It was tight, but wearable, but by the time I had someplace to wear it, I had gained too much weight to do so. The more I lose between now and next Friday the better it will look!
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Cool on the dress! I have several pieces in my closet that I got a great deal on...but then was never able to wear. It's nice now that I need things as I'm shrinking
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• I love new dresses. I still haven't worn my JLO dress from my anniversary pics. I think I want to wait untill I break 200lbs.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• dresses: *sigh* can NOT wait to be smaller than I am to feel confident in one. I have smaller skirts and some dressy clothes but no pretty dress- yet.
                          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Yep there is something mental about being in onederland that would probably make you carry the dress better even if no one knows but you.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Karin, we must have crossed posts! That is funny, because the first thing I give up as I gain weight are pants! I have always had a relatively small waist so I look best in skirts and tops, and I collect short fitted jackets. the long ones make me look frumpy, and the short fitted ones emphasize my waist. And a flared skirt dress looks best, ie. solid color head to toe-well just below the knee anyway.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• OMG, I am actually going to go slightly over my protein target and just slightly under on everything else. I think this is about as close to perfect as it is possible to get regarding targets, can't wait to see how that translates tomorrow on the scale!

Demuralist's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

Hey, don't know if you guys have ever been to sparkpeople.com, I used to use it before I went primal. Anyway, my homepage has a pic of me in my green dress (my target), as well as some of the paintings I have done. I suspect you have to join (free) to see them. It was easy to post photos there, my files are too large to post on this site.
                                Last edited by demuralist; 12-06-2011, 12:10 PM. Reason: add link
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X