No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe. I forgot that you have the same birthday as my sister.

You are also much better with numbers than I am (all y'all are), for me, in the short run, it is a blessing as I truly don't remember what my weight was an hour ago unless I write it down, which gives the scale very little control over my emotions. However in the long run, it allows me to remain in denial and slowly gain weight.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• oh its frustrating when electronics do not cooperate, or programs etc. yeah for the new low and being on a projected track to meet goal.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• 255.4 after a non-fasting day, so expected. Today is non-fasting as well. I did make a dessert last night, a crustless pumpkin cheesecake with whipped cream, and it was good. I doubt I will have any tonight, it was not great, just good, so it isn't calling me, at least not right now.

This morning I have a meeting about the youth center reno, then this afternoon a class for my computer (I will chat with him about the fitbit issues, it is not working again today and last night it wanted me to download it-again. It is saying I don't have adobe flash player, which I have also downloaded at least once).

Thinking in between I will do a little pruning and maybe move a rose bush that is doing less than stellar.

I started knitting a scarf last night (a cowl actually). The yarn is pretty but hard to knit with as it has puffs along the strand every once in a while, which end up looking like pom pom-s once knitted. But it is soft and I like the colors, so I will probably wear it when it gets really cold. DD took the one I made last year, so I needed a new one and the yarn was on sale half price. I really need to finish the crochet rug, but it turns out I don't care as much for crochet, so I am trying to get DD to finish it for me. She is very fast at it and would likely finish it in an afternoon, then I could get it off the shelf and onto the floor!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• oooo.. that crustless pumpkin cheese cake is making my mouth water. I need to remember this for the evenings.
          Karin

Comment

• in the future I will do it as a mug cake though. Then I won't have leftovers, and I can do it on the nights I make DH his ice cream. Plus, I could have done without it, and if it had been a mug cake I probably would not have bothered to make it, but since I had it already made, I went ahead and ate it. On the other hand I have been jonesing for pumpkin and now I have had it and the craving is over with very little damage done.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
              oooo.. that crustless pumpkin cheese cake is making my mouth water. I need to remember this for the evenings.
              I make this pumpkin mousse thing. I make pumpkin pie filling but instead of adding the milk I fold in whipped cream. I also add a scoop or two of protein powder on occasion.

Comment

• yum.. stealing! LOL
                Karin

Comment

• oo, I like that.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• I've made a goal of trying all the different winter squashes this year, instead of just sticking with the ones I know. But now I'm thinking starting with pumpkin will be a good idea.

Comment

• I am a huge fan of squash, so I always try what ever crazy one is at the market. You can always cut them up and roast them with a bit of butter and salt and end up with some amazing stuff.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• I love the pan patties and the sweet ______ (something). I love those funky looking squashes!
                        Karin

Comment

• one of the best things about doing a CSA was that I learned about a lot of different veggies. the bad part was that I kept forgetting to pick it up
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                            oo, I like that.
                            And, the mousse is really good topped with your granola.

Comment

• I had to stop making the granola, I was eating ("tasting") way too much of it.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• "Paleo"/"Primal" granola is too much for me. I can't stay out of it.................
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X