Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The STATS,

259.0 which is up 1, no surprise given all the sugar.
    5925 steps and 11 flights
    7:49 at 97%!!!!!

Food, well you guys know about the food yesterday. I feel like when my calories are on the high side, whether I go over my TDEE or not, is that when there is lots of sugar the scale is more likely to go up. When it is more about too much real food, then it will often stay the same or even show a drop. And yesterday had a lot of sugar. It was totally worth it, don't get me wrong, but it was all about the sugar. I will say that, I passed on the cheese and crackers, and ate small portions of the dinner, knowing I had had - and was going to have - a lot of sugar/calories from the dessert.

At issue for me is that I still have today and tomorrow as non-fasting days. So the plan for today is to do just my iced coffee's until dinner. Tomorrow, same thing, but there will be no more dessert.

NEAT so on a positive note, when I look at the graph, there is only the time frame where I was sitting at the concert where I stopped moving for any period of time. Not enough steps but, I am still negligent about getting on the treadmill.

Sleep well, wow, right? 97%! I only woke up twice, and one stretch was 5.5 hours. We were upstairs and DH had gone up earlier and turned the AC on so the room had a chance to cool off, the night before he had not done that and we had both slept poorly even though we were in the magic bed.

The weather here is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I promised BFF that I would start going back to Sunday School at church on Sunday morning, for now. It is at 11 to 12, and totally cuts my day in half. Then we are all getting together for dinner at cards, starting early (4pm) to end early since it is a work day for the boys on Monday.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ok, so my dad has a problem with back pain (old football injuries), and it tends to numb his leg on occasion. A couple of days ago apparently it sent him to the floor. No broken bones, but enough pain that he can't walk or get out of bed. Prayers would be appreciated. thanks
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ^ Praying for dad right now.
        -- Ruth

Comment

• I hope he is feeling better soon.

Comment

• Oh no.. prayers on the way. I hope he feels better soon.
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Praying for Dad.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• thanks guys, They are trying to get him in to see someone tomorrow. He went to ER on Thursday and they gave him a shot, which lasted about an hour. Went to the pain doc, and got a shot directly to the hip, and it lasted a day (to Saturday naturally). Mom says he is just trying to get some sleep till tomorrow.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• The STATS,

259, same, sweet, after a non-fasting and pretty serious up day
                  steps and stairs is an unreliable number because I forgot to put the fitbit on after I changed clothes
                  sleep...6:22 and 95%!! Maybe it is the bed?

Food yesterday was, well, it was a non-fasting day. Ate when I was hungry, ate exactly what I wanted, stopped when I wasn't hungry...what more could I ask for? Well doing that and losing a ton of weight at the same time, but doing it is a big step!

NEAT yesterday was a move and sit, move and sit, move and sit, kind of day. Started by cleaning up a bit, then went to church, came home and started to piddle with chores but DH decided to clean the fish tank, which sort of takes up a lot of room, and so I just sat down at my computer and worked on learning photoshop for a while. Then more chores once he finished, then we played cards for hours, then cleaned up, then a bit of Words with Friends, then bed.

Sleep as you can see is getting very good!

Today is out of the house errands then this afternoon I need to clear the path for the AC guys to be able to get to the condenser.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Oops, I forgot to post this,,,This guy (Jon Gabriel, he is the one whose mediations I listen to sometimes to go to sleep) is offering a free 21 day daily meditation starting on October 1st. It is 10 minutes every morning. I am going to do it. My SPEED Sistuhs ought to consider it as well, it is about reducing stress, balancing hormones (leptin and Cortisol). No money investment, just time...

21 Day Meditation Challenge Day 1 Health

p.s. I am sure it is a sales ploy to get you to buy his other meditations, but I am just going for the free stuff these days. I refuse to spend more money on weight loss.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                      Oops, I forgot to post this,,,This guy (Jon Gabriel, he is the one whose mediations I listen to sometimes to go to sleep) is offering a free 21 day daily meditation starting on October 1st. It is 10 minutes every morning. I am going to do it. My SPEED Sistuhs ought to consider it as well, it is about reducing stress, balancing hormones (leptin and Cortisol). No money investment, just time...

21 Day Meditation Challenge Day 1 Health

p.s. I am sure it is a sales ploy to get you to buy his other meditations, but I am just going for the free stuff these days. I refuse to spend more money on weight loss.
                      agreed although diet magic pills always are given a second look..*sigh*
                      Karin

Comment

• I just don't have a cow to trade in (unless I allow that I could be the cow-and I won't)
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• ^Lol
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• well if its a grass fed cow, its MINE LOL
                            Karin

Comment

• Too funny.

Comment

• no stats today, I slept through my alarm...DH's alarm went off at 6 and I turned over and fell back asleep, then mine went off and I swiped the phone rolled over went back to sleep. Woke up at 7:45 instead of 6:30, so no computer time this morning, and no treadmill, luckily I had cleaned the kitchen last night, and just a quick shower and off to work.

Food yesterday went pretty well. It was controlled, no junk, no binge. Today is a fasting day (finally-I had 3 non-fasting in a row and I am ready for a fasting one). I have decided to just do liquids on my fasting days. Iced coffee and tea, up to my calorie allotment, so essentially all fat calories, with about 5 grams of carb and maybe 10 grams of protein. My non-fasting days are more balanced, likely averaging close to 40%Fat/30%C/30%P

NEAT yesterday was pretty low. I went to a lesson for my iMac and sat, then came home and tried to implement everything, then started in on the Photoshop Elements tutorials. I am getting better with that, but it is more sitting. Unfortunately all of my hobbies are sitting. We are still looking for a couple who we can talk into dancing, and we are thinking we will start playing pool (get some use out of the table that sits in the middle of our "bonus" room).

Sleep didn't wear the fitbit to bed, wore summer pj's in honor of the no AC in the house, and they have no pockets.

DH has some teeth issues, gonna cost $2500 in these next 2 weeks (he let a problem go too long, infected his jaw), we get to spend $8,000 for the new AC unit tomorrow, and DS is going to have to have some oral surgery done before the year is out. Its an expensive quarter year.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X