No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location as yet undetermined... I did put a couple of links when we first started this convo. I am on my phone though so I cant find it.

Love my dd's. God, I wonder why I make any statements about what i will do regarding dieting. I have pretty much debunked everything I have ever said.
    Last edited by demuralist; 06-04-2013, 03:58 PM.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ^ amen. I hope something works for me :-)

P - hope dh can be convinced of the wisdom of the trip! :-) of course, I hope I can get the tune off to make it work. I think I also have parenting classes. Ugh. Off to see when those are...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
      -- Ruth

Comment

• Well, I broached the subject with DH. He absolutely refused to let me make a long drive alone, but he said I could fly out to meet you girls and rent a car for local driving if necessary. I understand his feelings and am not surprised. I have driven three hour trips, but never 12 plus and never alone.

Changing what I wrote above, I have son's party on July 7th a NYC trip with hubs on July 24th and a party on July 27th. So week 2-3 in July would be best for me.

EDIT: The man has just got to let me drive, an airline flight would cost about $500!
        Last edited by Pebbles67; 06-05-2013, 08:20 AM.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• ok, so this morning my weight was 262.8. That makes me happy. It is .8 above my lowest for last week, and my low weight is generally Saturday morning after my 2 dd's and my 2 md's. This is after just 1 dd, so it is looking good for me to hit a new low this week!

I still cannot get over how easy this is for me to do. Even when I "mess up" a down day, I have always still come in at under 800 calories, which is technically about 35% of my current TDEE, and I just turn it into one of my moderate days. No biggie.

The guilt is GONE! Zero feelings of deprivation. I am learning what hunger feels like and what it is at that moment that will fulfill that hunger.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• That is great weight news.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• hmmm well you know.. if Paula is flying, that opens up a little more maybe. We could meet somewhere like Branson or St. Louis even.
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Paula, no need to rent a car, as I will have mine.

So that leave the 15th, 16th, and 17th of July, with the 14th and 18th as probable travel days. Likely the 14th DS will have to be dropped off mid-morning, and picked up around noon on the 18th. Does that work for Ruth and Karin?
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                  ok, so this morning my weight was 262.8. That makes me happy. It is .8 above my lowest for last week, and my low weight is generally Saturday morning after my 2 dd's and my 2 md's. This is after just 1 dd, so it is looking good for me to hit a new low this week!

I still cannot get over how easy this is for me to do. Even when I "mess up" a down day, I have always still come in at under 800 calories, which is technically about 35% of my current TDEE, and I just turn it into one of my moderate days. No biggie.

The guilt is GONE! Zero feelings of deprivation. I am learning what hunger feels like and what it is at that moment that will fulfill that hunger.
                  Love hearing your progress. Question: Do you think the amino's are whats helping too?
                  Karin

Comment

• it would make sense to then go closer to you guys, and a place where maybe Paula can get to without having to change planes, and that maybe I could pick her up on the way.

I still really like the idea of a Resort park, as they are quiet and pretty inexpensive. But as far as I can tell only Kentucky has them.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Not started taking the aminos yet.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

it would make sense to then go closer to you guys, and a place where maybe Paula can get to without having to change planes, and that maybe I could pick her up on the way.

I still really like the idea of a Resort park, as they are quiet and pretty inexpensive. But as far as I can tell only Kentucky has them.
                        true.. she should be able to fly into just about any major airport from her location. Resort park?? Is this like a state park? Many state parks have cabins and such but even Ruth's idea of rooms works for me as well.
                        Karin

Comment

Not started taking the aminos yet.
                          well shoooot... here I thought you found the magic pill!! LOL
                          Karin

Comment

• St. Louis is about 5 hours drive for me, how far for you? Paula should be able to get a direct flight to there right?
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• I think my 3:2:2 is working like a magic pill.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

St. Louis is about 5 hours drive for me, how far for you? Paula should be able to get a direct flight to there right?
                                Its @ 6.5 hours (not bad at all). I would think she could get a direct flight there.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X