No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.S. thanks, the photo is one I took as a panoramic. I really like it and plan to use it as it as a screen saver on my computer at work.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• My phone takes panoramic pictures, too...but I don't know how to use it
      -- Ruth

Comment

• Would that be a good picture for above the bed?? Or are you still working on that space?
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I actually already got a pic for over the bed. But i may print that up for somewhere else
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I have a funny for you.

I LOL'd over the idea of putting a panoramic view of a rocket launch over your bed.
            Then I actually went to FB and looked. Not a rocket. Lovely Children on the beach.
            Yup. That's what happens when you read too quickly.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I thought the same thing...until I went to FB
              -- Ruth

Comment

• oops.. sorry ya'll..LOL!!
                Karin

Comment

• Heehee. Rocket launch over the bed. It is a less than stellar photo. But if it would give him ideas i would put it up!
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• not ideas... inspiration!! LOL
                    Karin

Comment

• Unfortunately, my dh needs fewer ideas! And the more weight I drop, the worse it becomes. Sheesh. It's hard to get aligned....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• It is hard for me to understand why nature made it so. On the plus side my weight has no effect on our love life. Whether the weight is up or down the other part never changes.

Inspiration, motivation, I have obviously not figured out what it takes to pick up the pace a bit.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• P.S. the moon rise was at 9:02. So after dark, but there was still a haze of clouds laying on the horizon so we didnt get a good view of the rise. We will try again tomorrow.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Too cloudy for moon rise last night. It is not till 11 pm tonight, we are likely to lose track of time though. I will try setting an alarm. But really by that time we have settled in with aperitif for the chat. We will see.

Rip tides/currents are very bad this weekend and the crowds during the day are huge. It is keeping the lifeguards very busy.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• So back from vacation and that means a fresh start. Well, except I forgot to weigh myself this morning, honestly I forgot.

Anyway, I woke up, changed my clothes and went down and got on the treadmill first thing. No coffee, no piddling around on the computer. Today is a dd, and I got my ACV water, and Matcha Tea set up to take to work. I will be using the bathroom upstairs at work to increase steps and add incline. I will be doing the Tabata once a week, I am going to figure out which day works best for that and set an alarm on my phone to remind me.

I feel great this morning. Even though my rings feel a bit snug I put on my pants this morning and they felt loose and that always makes me happy. Probably a good thing I didn't get on the scale.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                                I will be using the bathroom upstairs at work to increase steps and add incline.
                                That is a damned good idea. Wonder why I never thought of that? Genius I tells ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X