No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So messages will be brief and liky laden with typos we did not bring the lap top. I just needed to note my weight this morning was 269.4 even though my down day was not as down as it should have been but todays up day was not very up but i am sure my macros are off. I am just going to work on low carb and the UDDD while away.

Breakfast was a sugar free vanilla latte with half and half
    Lunch was one of my coconut bars and sugar free jerky
    Dinner was caesar salad, grilled salmon, roasted veggies

Not near enough fluid intake!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Douglass, KS to Memphis, TN
      8 hours 26 mins

doable
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• SPEED sister party @ Chris' house
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Except i am in Nashville that is 3 more.

I need to get my family schedules all figured out and we can start planning. We have a 4 bedroom house so everyone would get a room.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yeah. Have to get your dh a business trip at the right time
            -- Ruth

Comment

• He usually travels at least once a semester but not a lot of notice. He leaves for a week in February but that would be inconvenient for our teachers. I need to see if he is taking his usual August trip. It would be so much more fun if we have the house to ourselves
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• Ruth- we could meet up and drive out together is you want
                Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                  He usually travels at least once a semester but not a lot of notice. He leaves for a week in February but that would be inconvenient for our teachers. I need to see if he is taking his usual August trip. It would be so much more fun if we have the house to ourselves
                  depends when in August.. I report back in early August
                  Karin

Comment

• I have to admit that I was a bit shocked at the 16 hrs to Nashville. I guess that I was thinking it was more south of me than southwest. I can't believe that Karin is closer in Kansas. Crazy.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• yup..long drive
                      Karin

Comment

• 24hrs to get to Karin from my house.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• When we moved here from Florida I was kind of excited about being in the middle of the country, we are kind of equidistant to many places, but they are all far!

It is usually the first weekend in August, but i may be moving my kids back into their dorms that week
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Well rats, it is only 10 am and i have gone over my down day calories. I just cant seem to eat just one of those coconut bars. Maybe i can just stay busy and drink it up for the rest of the day. I may have to change my percentages of up and down to allow myself to get used to less and then decrease. That is how i got my carbs to go low. I will see what i think as time goes on.
                            Last edited by demuralist; 03-21-2013, 08:29 AM.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Ok so i reread the JUDDD protocol and it is important to hold calories to 500 or below. So I will fast the rest of the day. And I will just buck up and hold myself to 500 on my down days through March. Even though 500 seems arbitrary. My 20% would actually be 454, so i will strive for that in April.

Ruth, if you have trouble with you down day number it looks like you can raise it up to the 500 and still reap the benefits mYbe not as quickly though. What if on the down days that you go over you adjust your up day so the two day total is still right?

Also I am not being as strict with percentages in my macros as long as my protein and carb numbers stay below my set numbers and using the fat to totally do the adjustments.

PS even on vaca we both got on the treadmill this morning
                              Last edited by demuralist; 03-21-2013, 08:57 AM.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• i crashed and burned today..As I read and follow you and Ruths DDUD it is looking more intriguing..
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X