Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent...waiting.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• grrrr, sad news. the guys brought the box into the basement and started to take the stuff out to put it together and the casing on the treadmill was cracked. So they boxed it back up and are returning it. And I have to re-order it, which I am hesitant to do until the credit shows up on my card. So sh*t, likely another 2 weeks before I get the treadmill. I am....disappointed
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• GRRRR... so frustrating!! Sorry!
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• odd, but instead of getting over it I am getting sadder and sadder by the minute. I didn't realize how much I had pinned on getting the treadmill. It is a huge reason why I have not really been horribly worried that I don't seem to be dropping the fat like a hot potato, cause I knew when the treadmill came and I got on my 30minute a day routine that at the very least my butt and legs would be getting smaller. very depressing
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• As my husband would say, Super sad panda face.
            Georgette

Comment

• very sad panda face!

Well the girl I talked to from Costco was very sympathetic and said although she didn't know if it would make a difference she was putting a note on the exchange receipt that since I had already waited 3 weeks for the treadmill it would be nice if they would expedite the process. She tried. That helps.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• So sorry Chris.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• thanks. Luckily, and oddly, it is not making me want to give up or pork out or anything, just sad.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• haha, a bright spot to my day...DH took the wrong container to work for lunch, so I am eating the last of the shrimp for dinner. The boys are having chicken with orange sauce.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• So, no pity binge for me. I ate my salad with the shrimp on it, then went to a class that is being taught by one of my favorite people. Saw some of my other favorite people. Had a great time. Came home in time to get ready for bed, and off to sleep.

I have decided to do a small tweak to my goals. I am going to allow myself up to 75g of protein instead of only 70g, this is up to 25g at each meal. But in order to allow that I am going to cut my carbs down to 30g instead of 35g. I do not actually feel like I am in NK, and so I am hoping this will push me in. If it starts to interfere with my sleep patterns I will switch it back, but I doubt this.

So STATS:
                      Calories 1645
                      Carbs 24g (30g)
                      Net Carbs 12g (20g)
                      Fat 143g (140g)
                      Protein 78g (75g)

Sleep last night...I was in bed for 8:05, slept for7:12 which is an efficiency of 91%. Pretty good, except I had 5 sleep disturbances, so there were no nice long stretches of sleep. I think getting a solid 3 hours at least once in the night makes a huge difference in how I feel the next day. So I will be watching that. Hopefully once I start getting my 10,000 steps again that will take care of it.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                        grrrr, sad news. the guys brought the box into the basement and started to take the stuff out to put it together and the casing on the treadmill was cracked. So they boxed it back up and are returning it. And I have to re-order it, which I am hesitant to do until the credit shows up on my card. So sh*t, likely another 2 weeks before I get the treadmill. I am....disappointed
                        Bleh. Sorry to hear this. Stinks a lot. I'll join in the sad panda face parade for you.

Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                        So, no pity binge for me. I ate my salad with the shrimp on it, then went to a class that is being taught by one of my favorite people. Saw some of my other favorite people. Had a great time. Came home in time to get ready for bed, and off to sleep.
                        This is much better however. Nicely done.

Comment

• thanks. I am still sad, but I figure over the lifetime of the treadmill 2 weeks is not going to make that much difference. And maybe, this will really make me appreciate it more when I do get it.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I hate that the mill was cracked, but also glad they noticed it and you don't have a crappy unit to deal with. Maybe you could spend your 30 minutes doing some stretching and jumping jacks?

I just haven't exercised. I need to make myself, I am letting work lead me by the nose instead of vice versa.
                            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
                              I just haven't exercised. I need to make myself, I am letting work lead me by the nose instead of vice versa.
                              In this we could be twins.

Comment

• My son and I do a 4 minute Tabata routine, 1x a week. That is my exercise. I can always find more interesting things to do than to exercise. I will use a treadmill, cause I just walk downstairs and get on it, and won't allow more than 30 minutes on it, no matter what. I watch my fav movies while on it, that I don't get to watch now that it is just me and the boys in the house. But if I have to change clothes or put on shoes, well that gives me time to talk myself into doing something else!
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X