No announcement yet.

Primal Journal-deMuralist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you are enjoying Florida and the weather is lovely!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Having a great time as long as I can stay out of the same room as my kids. They are unhappy that we are gone so long it is a pain to be around them! Loved hanging with my parents and sister out at the firepit. Now get to hang with BFF and family so I am loving life.

The food, well fat is easy, still probably eating too many calories, but no sugar or starch, unless you count the margarita last night. But I can only drink a part of one, I am a very cheap date! Gonna switch to wine I think, I can still only drink a small glass of it too.

Well I am off to pick up the hubs from the airport, he was able to get out today, YEAH!!!
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Sounds like a great vacation (well, except for whiny kids!). So glad you are getting to enjoy time with your parents and friends.

I am a very cheap date as well. My favorite is crown and coke, but I probably only drink once or twice a year. I'd rather have a chocolate cake...
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Chris - happy new year! Hope you are having a wonderful time in Florida.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Happy New Year!! When do you head home?
            Karin

Comment

• Happy New Year!
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Thanks guys. Head home Saturday. It is very foggy here, but snowing at home (intermittently) so its all good!

Mostly fun. DD is giving me MAJOR (middle school type) attitude. She wanted to go back early. She called Dh to see if he would drive down instead of fly so she could take the car back. Said she would take DS with her if we were worried about her going alone. She wanted to pay me to get in the plane with DH to go home so she could take the car back early. Even tried to get someone to drive her to the greyhound bus station so she could catch a bus back. DH doesn't want her in the house alone (underage parties is his worry). Anyway, she has ranted, raved, and cussed at me, now she is just not talking to me and basically totally ignoring me. YEAH! The ignoring is easy to take, the 11 hour drive home and then 3 hour drive back to school may get unpleasant though.

Great to get to spend time with BFF though, so it is worth it.

I am excited to get to start this LCHF when I get back. I think on Monday I will go get my treadmill. Then still plan to do the Tabata once a week (for now).
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 'Tudes from kids are no fun!! I can empathize with you though. Enjoy your final days away I hope you find some sunshine before you depart!
                  Karin

Comment

• Wishing you a safe, uneventful, journey home.
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• DH had to fly back today, weather issues, took DD with him, yeah! So just one 'tude on the ride home, and the one that is much easier to handle. Dh will be fine with her cause she isn't mad at him, since I am the one who made the arrangements for the vaca.

Well, it was supposed to be sunny today, it looks unlikely, and is supposed to rain the whole way home tomorrow. But, on the more good news front, DD got a ride back to school, so I don't have to deal with her attitude for the 3 hour drive on Sunday either.

My eating gets a little worse every day, but is still far better than in previous years. BFF and family are skinny minis and vaca is a food fest for them. If we are not eating, or cooking, we are talking about what we are going to cook or eat.It is food insanity!!!! they bring a huge cooler and bags full of food and still end up shopping every day. If I didnt love them so much it would piss me off. But no worries, tomorrow in the car all day, and Sunday on to the real LCHF. Hoping to go get the treadmill Monday.

Miss you guys!
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Miss you too, Chris! Can't wait to hear about the treadmill
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Lets hear it for fewer 'tudes! We will be glad to have you back. Have a safe trip!
                          Karin

Comment

• Hope it was a safe trip. Looking forward to your input on the EMF thread.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yeah, I am back! The trip was reasonably short, DS used his phone to find a route that ended up being quicker. He slept most of the way, and it appears that all attitudes are in the past now that we are home.

So I am on MyFitnessPal as well, but won't be doing the ticker since I am not reconciling with my scale. I will be tracking foods, I just don't see any other way to keep up with the macros. I want to be able to look back and repeat successful days.

I have not been drinking coffee, switched to matcha with cream, the coffee was too acidic first thing in the morning.

going to costco with Dh this morning, that should be an adventure. I want to go ahead and get a treadmill from them, but will have to write a check, as they only take AmEx and we don't have one. I am thinking I will get one so I can build credit on my own again, now that I am working a few more hours.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Do you have a debit card? Costco does take that.
                                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X