Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got this!

Comment

Quick update - nutrition is still good, but needs to get better. I am getting more sleep and starting to workout more. My goal is to be committed to PBF by the end of this week. I just need to dive in head first.

Today's weight - 201
      Energy - steadily increasing
      and boom goes the dynamite...

Comment

Weekend full of weddings, boozing and no working out. Definitely hurting today and feeling some primal guilt.

Comment

Don't beat yourself up too bad J....happens to the best of us....the past is the past and today is a new day...run with it

Comment

I crushed nutrition yesterday and managed to get in a solid body weight workout. I even managed to get 9 hours of sleep. Weight is back down to pre-weekend disaster numbers. Feeling good.

Comment

Yay!! Great Job!

Comment

The weekend was not perfect, but it was better than most. I even managed to get in a workout Sunday morning before getting buried in the rest of my day. Sprints tonight. Excited.

Today's #'s - I don't know. I'm only hopping on the scale and taking a waist measurement/BF% "pinch" on the 15th and last day of each month. No more neurotic daily weighing or measuring. It does nothing for me. I just need to focus on eating properly and maintaining my workouts on a week to week basis.

Comment

Open Letter to Myself:

Dear Asshole,

Alcohol is essentially sugar water. Your other nutrition can be perfectly primal, but a steady stream of booze is like drinking a couple 2 liters of CocaCola everyday. Or eating 3 Jimmy John's sandwiches worth of bread. Maybe instead of sitting on the couch until 1am watching some stupid show that doesn't matter while sipping on a carb-bomb micro brew you should go to bed, wake up refreshed and have enough energy to knockout a workout before work. Or keep doing what you're doing and continue to have your pants get tighter and wallet get slimmer buying expensive beers. It's your call dipshit.

Regards,

the healthy primal "you" from the future...

Comment

Crunched some numbers: My former favorite microbrew has 20g of carbs per 12 fl.oz. serving. So the typical 3-4 average equates to roughly 60-80g of additional carbs per day. Damn. It effectively neutralizes any primal benefits gained from eating "clean". Oh, and they are also in the neighborhood of 130 calories each. Empty, worthless calories and excess carbs. Gross.

Comment

Working...
                    X