No announcement yet.

touchdowntodd ... starting a journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree, 189 IS low ... without a doubt .. especially because im working on adding more excercising once i get near 200 lbs .. i definetely have 20 lbs more fat to lose ... im thinking about redoing my goal, or getting rid of a "weight" based goal entirely ...

back to 216 today ... hoping to hit 210 before i go back to work around the 9th of february .. once at work it might be easier to lose the rest of the weight, i can make myself more active as opposed to being stuck in the house ... .. .. . .. .. .

CRAZY how im gonna definetely hit my original goal of 199 ... just need to keep pushin ... im 1 damn pound from losin 90 pounds so far! and i have until the 23rd to have done it in 6 months! MADNESS! i saw 2 friends i havent seen in some months yesterday and both talked about how skinny i had gotten first thing when they saw me .. nice considering men dont talk like that LOL
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

Nice going Todd!

I started off similar to you (25 lbs in the first two months) and then now I've only lost another 5-10 in the last 2.5 months.

I haven't been as good as I was when I started. It's weird though, I don't stress it because I know 100% that I'm going to keep eating this way so even if the weight loss slows down, I know I will get there.

I also think I had some issues with losing weight that fast. Like a fear that it's not healthy/optimal/sustainable so I'm glad to see your journal. Really gets me motivated again.

Thanks!
      ~rc
      Last edited by sixpack-rc; 01-16-2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

morning morning morning !!!

wednesday weigh in time!

213 this morning! cant believe it! ive been trying to have 1 meal thats mostly veggies each day (to help my chrons stomach process food better), and ive added 3 times a week 15-20 minutes on the eliptical low resistance just because with my surgery and all i dont get out as much as i would like to .. so i dont get enough walking .. and i have fat on my upper legs and waist still that i would like to work off some .. then on to the upper torso when my incision heals from surgery and allows me to be more active as far as PBF ... right now im still weight restricted to about 20lbs although i break that all the time LOL

anyways ... im 6 days from my 6 month anniversary .. my original goal of 199 by spring i think i can hit by valentines day! my original goal was may .. if i can drop 3 lbs in 6 days ill have done 95lbs in 6 months which is FREAKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

god... im flexing back and forth like crazy .. 216.0 this morning .. wtf is wrong with me?

i cant figure it out ... need to get back on track somehow ...

im going to take the advice of a good friend and get more fat back into my diet .. ive been eating clementines (say 4 a week), and im gonna cut that out too ... also going to get back on track with eating 3 meals a day, as well as breakfast as soon as i wake up (ive been eating breakfast later lately), and getting back to no food after 6pm, and in bed by 10 .. the things that worked well before basically .. the yo-yoing is really bothersome to me, and it throws me off track .. i need to stay focused and keep pushing . i go back to work on the 6th ... im thinking i can hit 210 by then with some focus.. im also still doing eliptical 3 times a week .. this morning (couldnt yesterday) i did some time, but focused on arms pushing harder than legs, and then 3 sprints for 15 seconds on there as well with time in between ...

ive come so far, but its easy to feel like i havent gotten anywhere .. i gotta get over that .. i think its because i just bought a bunch of work clothes that are fitted as opposed to the uber baggy stuff i normally wear ... so i want to make sure its fitting me ok ..
          Last edited by touchdowntodd; 01-21-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

213 again this morning back on track ... thanks to big breakfasts and no sugars ...

still pushing for 199 ... even maybe 189 if i got that lucky, but i cant be sure my body can even do that .. it seems like i have enough fat left but ill undoubtadly build some muscle which will slow the weight loss down .. id totally settle for 210 and a nice muscular build, but i need to drop this fat first ..

stay focused guys! were all in this together!

Comment

Seems like big breakfasts help huh? I have been skipping those, maybe I should do the same.
              Also don't forget your weight naturally will fluctuate some so I wouldn't sweat it you've done great so far!

Comment

yeah, ups and downs piss me off lately because im oooohhhh so close to 199 LOL ..

and yeah, high protien big breakfasts help LOTS, plus i feel full for way longer .. key for me is fatty, and within 30 mintes of waking up .. my weight loss slowed WAY down when i stopped that .. now that im back to it the weight loss is really gettin back in line

Comment

212 ... trying to get to weighing myself 1 time a week only

busy weekend had first vacation in a while, quick weekend trip to WI dells for indoor water parks etc ... didnt have great quality food but stayed 95% primal ...

these last 12 lbs are gonna be a bitch! LOL

Comment

Haha sounds like fun! I've seen the dells on TV looks like a blast! I know you can ditch that last 12 lbs just gotta keep going, you've come so far already!

Comment

• yeah ... im starting to wonder if i have more than 12 to go ... i keep my goal at 189 but that might not be possible on my build ..

its TOUGH ... i was eating odd hours, junkier meats, etc ... but im keeping the push alive! i REALLY think i can make 199 by march... i HOPE!

still trying to get ready mentally to focus more on body than weight ... so we will see how that goes LOL

Comment

• Pretty much! I mean if you look good, weight shouldn't matter.. And if you are unsure you could get a good BMI done. I think water immersion is the most accurate. Then you KNOW for sure where you're at.

Comment

• well shit i KNOW i have fat on my body lol ... but im lookin GREAT in clothes LOL .. just tough for that last 15 or so ...

but i keep pushing! no weigh in lately .. but will do one in the next few days .. im finally back to work tomorrow so thats GREAT .. recovery from surgery is done and went great .. i thank primal for that too!

Comment

• 212 still ... weighed in today because its my first day back to work after surgery ... hopefully being back here and more active makes me pick up the weight loss a little more

ive also been working out more ... more eliptical time, squats, situps, etc ... maybe i should slow down on muscle building so i can get back to weight loss ... but overall i was worried i gained while out for surgery these 8 weeks or so .. but 2 months ago on this day i weighed 228 ... so 16lbs in 2 months especially after surgery works for me ... if i can do that again in the next 2 months ill be below 200 and ill cry seriously when that happens. ..

plateuas and overcoming them consistently .. thats the main message i have to tell myself ... a week at one weight is ok because the next week ill drop 2 lbs ..

it WILL work out!
                            Last edited by touchdowntodd; 02-06-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• no weighing in, just enjoying life ... definetely building some muscle ... so we will see what the weight looks like soon ..

had some digestive problems related to my chrons and some medication ... hopefully that clears up, but for now i feel totally bloated and slightly uncomfortable ... need an evacuation! LOL

Comment

• 210 today ... (210.8) ...

fasting since yesterday morning, but probably have drank 150oz of water so not thinkin that has anything to do with the weight drop .. i need to find focus again .. so tryin a 48hour fast to get my body back on track .. just been feeling funny lately, and something is off .. weight loss stalled somewhat too, so this should help, and perhaps changing up eating times etc for a little while .. 1 change at a time though for me ..

199 cant come soon enough ... but i actually think i wlil need to lose more than that .. also starting to worry i will have skin left over from holding that weight for so long .. and my chrons surgery scars arent helping (uneven belly) ... so thats starting to really bother me .. but i have weight still on my upper thighs, chest, tummy, and sides that needs to be lost ..

95lbs in 6.5 months though .. cant believe it!

Comment

Working...
                                X