No announcement yet.

touchdowntodd ... starting a journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

234 .. leptin reset slowly working .. but i did have a 830pm ddinner one night .. the wife made taco meat and we had salads .. it looked TOO good to walk away from LOL ... but glad to be back on track and losing slowly again!

the 23rd makes 4 months ... maybe ill hit 72 down by then .. we will see..

THANK YOU FOR CHANGING MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

Awesome Todd! That's great! I hope you have some belts and probably a hole punch, too! Don't want your pants falling down!
      My True Primal Story

Comment

lol yeah i cut a new hole ... had to do it with a knife LOL, but its in there!

back up to 235 this morning .. but had pumpkin pie LOL, so i think that did something .. plus had dinner 2 nights in a row at 9pm ..

gettin back on no food after 6pm .. gotta keep focus!

Comment

233.0 ... weighing in only wednesdays and sundays now ...

feel good about 2 lbs in 4 days or so considering that i had some pumpkin pie (did eat crust), and some sugars ... not much.. but some...

anyways .. leptin reset is AWESOME ... feeling GREAT ... up at 6-630 every morning with no alarm and a TON of energy .. been doin the breakfast within 30 (higher protien) ... and no food after 6pm .. some days no lunch... havent needed it!

Comment

230 ... weighing myself only 2 times a week still ..

leptin reset breakfast and no eating after 6pm has helped a lot .. and helped my sleep a LOT .. no longer tired when i wake up and i wake up earlier ..

Comment

still at 230 this sunday, but feeling great .. had a lil sugar and ended up eating meatballs that one waitress told me were all meat, then come to find out they have breadcrumbs in them .. i thought it odd they wouldnt,. but she assured me .. b*tch LOL .. jk .. we all make mistakes ..

so hopefully i was just a little bloated or something .. im sure the weight will start falling off again .. none the less i have surgery next tuesday, so hopefully i dont gain any weight from the crap they give me in the hospital ..

i did manage to fit in some size L shirts (just a couple lol, still a XL boy), and managed to fit some size 36 jeans in nice brands (diesel, 7 for all, etc), and that felt AWESOME .. even when i was smaller back in the day i needed 38s in anything "nicer" .. didnt buy them because im too cheap now, and i dont know where my body will be in a few months .. but i definetely need to get some by spring ... hoping for 200 by then still ! (goal is miid April 200 even) ... i think i can do it..

ps - the wife is down to 120 even.. at 5'2" and curvy thats a great weight for her i think .. shes still not really excercising either ..

Comment

YES!! you and your wife are doing great!

I had surgery with an overnight hospital stay last month and I was able to stay within my eating plan. scrambled eggs, bacon, no thank you on the toast........you'll make it work.
                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

i will be trying to make it work .. unfortunately this is for an intesttine resectioning for my chrons .. so its tough as i will be there 4-5 days and i wlil have to eat something .. plus all the sugars they will be IV feeding me.

thanks again for the words of encouragement! ive started doing weightless training like squats, bench presses, lifts, push ups, etc ... nice lil burn in the muscles .

Comment

Todd, your progress really makes me smile! Every time I blink, you lose another pound! Congratulations to both you and your wife!
                    My True Primal Story

Comment

228 now .. so 2lbs down following the leptin reset closer ...

speaking of which, time for a HUGE breakfast~!

Comment

so...........

surgery tomorrow morning.. and i have to admit ive been eating 3 times a day, having more sugar than i should .. a hot chocolate when i was stuck outside for a while in about 15 degree weather .. a chai or 2 .. couple pieces of candy .. and a LOT of food lol .. i know that after surgery i will be wishing i could eat for the first 2-3 days, so i went overboard ..

anyways .. 229 this morning ..

ive also been sitting a lot more than normal lately trying to get work done prior to surgery, so i need to get back on walking etc .. i do feel "smaller" even if a lb heavier .. i went out and got some "slim fit" jeans size 36 from a nice store here, the wife bought em for me as a gift, never would have thought i could fit em, but they are great .. just need to stay focused and keep working on the extra weight .. my legs will be large my whole life, but my belly/spare tire/chest definetely need to get smaller

so .. surgery tomorrow morning .. then in the hospital 4-6 days .. hopefully i make it out without gaining anything, in my dreams i come out at 225! lol, cause i need to get passed this plateau and i know i can keep teh weight off once i do ..

Comment

Best wishes for a quick recovery, Todd!
                          My True Primal Story

Comment

thanks sweetie!

so .. out of the hospital yesterday early in the morning .. home to relax and recover finally ... that meant 4.5 days in the hospital and 3.5 or so of tehm on thier fluids .. had to eat something and had to have something that would stay down, so had some jello, had some broth, had a few slices or roast beef for lunch and a few slices of turkey for dinner .. problem is pain meds .. oxcycodon doesnt like to do anything but make me a little dizzy altho it does take the pain away ... but i hate the light headed dizzy feeling and i cant make myself eat enough to keep that away yet .. so im trying to ignore that medication all together and stick with only tylenol .. 325s .. 1 every 2-4 hours .. im in pain, but its not intolerable ..

weight this morning was 225.4lbs... so i lost nearly 4 pounds in the last 5 days or so .. been on lots of fluids and liquids so i doubt its water weight but we will see .. have to get back on track with eating etc, but tough with really no desire to eat .. when i was in the hospital i must have walked 2-3 miles a day taking laps around the area i was in LOL, they thought i was nuts but i wanted out and i wanted it fast LOL...

the wife is down another pound to 119 ... crazy .. she feels so good about it she never wants to cheat except for sugar subs in her coffee and if tahts the worst thing she is doin im more than proud of her ..

i wont hit the 220 even i hoped for by new years, at least it doesnt seem .. but i have to calm down on the weight number itself and focus more on looks .. 20 more pounds and i should be unbelievably happy .. my damn scar is ugly as hell, altho its the same as it was before just a bit wider and longer .. so that will bother me fo life.

just wanted to check in, i missed you guys/gals!

Comment

219.4 this morning ... hmmm

almost seems unreal .. ive had a couple chais and hot chocolates but i did get myself back to 3 meals a day trying to get my pain meds to not make me sick while i recover ... i also walked the mall a couple times for 1-2 hours a piece .. so maybe ..

i had dreamed of 220 before 2012 ... but wasnt sure i would see it ... 200 by spring continues to be the goal!

Comment

way to go Todd....glad to hear you are recovering and still dropping weight ! Pretty inspiring stuff !.......i have lost 41LBs since Aug 29th....started at 299 and would like to get to 200 LBs by June 1st as a goal...I am at 258 right now....just gotta keep chipping away....hang in there !

Comment

Working...
                                X