No announcement yet.

touchdowntodd ... starting a journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you all ... that is why i bothered to start a journal, to help friends and strangers see the progress and how easy it was .. how much better i felt, etc..

still pushing ... 188.2 this monday ... if i remember right last week it was 188.8 ... but progress none the less.. if im honest, i have been having WAY too many cheats .. dairy/sugar 2-3 times a week in the form of ice cream, sundaes, shakes, etc... just been hard to avoid because it didnt slow me down weight loss wise ... but it does bloat me like crazy and i dont feel nearly as good ... the wife and i both agreed we gotta give this crap up and get back to 95-100% ..

i need to keep focusing and keep the slow loss going ...
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

• 187 this morning .. like 187.5 to be exact ...

REALLLY need to stop cheating with sugar and dairy .. its been 1-2 times a week lately for a sundae, ice cream, frozen yogurt .. just tough its one of my favorite things in the summer .. but they bloat me and make my weight loss stop or even make me gain for a few days ..

just checkin in ... 3 weeks til my bday ... 3 weeks to lose 2.5lbs ..

ps - found old doctor info that put me at 310lbs June 2011 ... wow ... updated starting weight
      Last edited by touchdowntodd; 07-03-2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• with 2 weeks exactly until my 1 year anniversary, and finding myself slightly sugar addicted again, I have decided not to weigh in until my 1 year anniversary (day after my bday) ... that also marks the start of a stay-cation week with my wife at home ..

im doing a 24-48hr fast started last night, and making sure im 100% to reset my sweet tooth .. been having FAR too much sugar .. doesnt matter if i can still lose weight matters how i feel (bloated, slugish, always hungry, etc) ...

im sure i can hit 185 by my 1 year, but more importantly i am focusing on getting back 98-100% ...

ps - might need to set my goal weight down to 179! thinking it over

Comment

• Hi Todd! I've been out of town for the past two weeks (kayak circumnavigation of Long Island) but had to check back in and see how you're doing! It sounds like you will totally hit your goal of 185. Fingers crossed, and positive energy.

I'm so glad you're staying honest with yourself, and working and working!!

Thanks from all of us...
          "Do, or do not. There is no try."--Jedi Master Yoda

Comment

• Todd, you are a champ. This journal is very inspiring so thank you for starting it!

Comment

• Any update?

Comment

Working...
              X