BeFitBy40's Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeFitBy40's Primal Journal

This will be my primal eating and exercise journal. i don't want to log all this stuff on my blog Be Fit by 40 and I probably won't post everyday. If I post something on the blog instead of here, I'll just link to it. No sense in duplication. Want to know about me and my journey, quest, adventure? Check out the blog.

Thanks,
    Rick

Read about today's WOD here:
    Crossfit Training and Balloons

Comment

IF Just Seems Natural

Comment

New Blog Post: Why P90X is X’d Out for Me, At Least for Now

Comment

7/18/11

B: IF
          L: Chicken & Fruit in a Spring Mix Salad w/ a Vinaigrette, cup of Vegetable & Beef Soup
          Preworkout: Smoothie (Coconut milk, berries, Whey protein, almonds)
          D: Spring Mix and Veggies Salad w/ Organic Chipotle Ranch and Organic Grass-Feed Top-Sirloin
          Snack: Chunk of 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate

Workout: Crossfit Day 2
          Last edited by befitby40; 07-19-2011, 12:26 PM. Reason: because

Comment

7/19/11

L: Spring Mix Salad w/ Organic Chipotle Ranch, leftover Grass-Fed Top-Sirloin and a Organic (chicken) Drumstick
            D: Genghis Grill: Spicy Chicken and Shrimp w/ a lot of Vegetables, no starch bowl.
            Snack: Chunk of 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate and Juju Berri Frozen Yogurt w/ fruit and almonds (bad....)

Workout: Treadmill, 45 minutes @ 2.6-3MPH @ 6.5% Incline keeping HR at 75%

Comment

New Blog Post: A Plateau and Why I’m not Concerned

Comment

7/20/11

L: Chicken & Fruit in a Spring Mix Salad w/ a Vinaigrette
                Postworkout: Whey protein
                D: Organic, Grass-fed NY Strip w/ sauteed mushrooms, onions and peppers sprinkled with crushed walnuts. Coconut water

Workout: Crossfit Grunt School Days 3 & 4
                Attached Files
                Last edited by befitby40; 07-21-2011, 12:17 PM. Reason: added pdf

Comment

New Blog Post: Lightbulb! I Know How I Got Fat

Comment

7/21/11

L: Genghis Grill Spicy Chicken & Shrimp w/ cabbage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, celery and 1 egg, 1.5packets Sweet-n-low w/ iced tea
                    D: Organic Grass-fed Ground Beef w/ mushrooms, peppers, red onion and Spring Mix Salad w/ Organic Chipotle Ranch, 1/4c Walnuts
                    S: 1.25 Cups of Coffee w/ Heavy Cream (throughout the day)

1700 Calories (Ratio: 17-31-52, 66g of Carbs)

Workout: Rest Day aka lotsa-work Day

Comment

7/22/11

B: IF (16 hrs)
                      L/Preworkout: Smoothie (Coconut milk, berries, Whey protein, almonds), Leftover Organic Grass-fed Ground Beef w/ mushrooms, peppers, red onion
                      Postworkout: Whey Protein
                      D: Chipotle Chicken Salad (lettuce, chicken, fajita vegs, salsa, pico de gallo, cheese, sour cream)
                      S: 1 Cup of Coffee w/ Heavy Cream (sipped throughout the day), SFH SO3 (Omega3 oil) supplement

1300 Calories (Ratio: 14-36-50, 46g of Carbs)

Workout: Crossfit Grunt School Day 5

Comment

7/23/11

B: IF (16 hrs)
                        L: Filet Mignon and Shrimp Teppanyaki with Veggies, Miso soup, a little cucumber salad, 1 piece Tuna Nigiri (fish only), 2 Sweet-n-lows w/ iced tea
                        D: –
                        S: 1 Cup of Coffee w/ Heavy Cream (sipped throughout the day), SFH SO3 (Omega3 oil) supplement, 1/4c Frozen Blueberries and 1/4c of Walnuts
                        Movie cheat: Small cherry Icee, 1/2 small popcorn w/ butter, handful of Jr. Mints (my dark chocolate melted in the truck at lunch)

–No calorie info calculated

Workout: Overslept and missed Yoga this morning. I was dreaming about it after I turned off the alarm, does that count?

Comment

Oh yeah, kind of a funny story at Teppanyaki last night. The menu said choose either shrimp or fried rice. I told the little Japanese girl I would have the shrimp. It was like she had no idea what I was talking about, I even pointed out where it said it on t he menu. Then she comes back a few minutes later and says, we'll give you two shrimp and some white rice, like I had gone off-menu or something. I told her No thanks, I didn't want the rice and she was again confused. I may have been the first person to come in and not wanted any rice it seems. Meal was fantastic, without the rice

Comment

7/24/11

B: IF (13.75 hrs) Broke fast a couple hours early, I was hungry and couldn't focus on work I had to do, probably because I wasn't into it and I didn't eat great yesterday, first day I've had to do that.
                            L: Genghis Grill: Spicy Chicken and Shrimp w/ a lot of Vegetables, no starch bowl. (I'm addicted to this place, you'll see it a lot), 1 Sweet-n-low w/ iced tea
                            D: Steak (Organic, grass fed NY Strip) and (Organic free range) eggs fried w/ coconut oil and butter
                            S: 1/2 Cup of Coffee w/ Heavy Cream (sipped throughout the day), SFH SO3 (Omega3 oil) supplement, 1/8c of Walnuts

1600 Calories (Ratio: 16-31-53, 63g of Carbs)

Workout: Rest Day

Dinner...

Comment

New Blog Post: I Survived! Crossfit Week 1

Comment

Working...
                              X