No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My eldest son keeps candy for months. What is wrong with that kid?
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Lily does and there always comes a point I toss it when she is not around lol
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I just picked up a med for migraines at the Natural Foods store as the last time I had one 3 aspirin and 6 Advil dulled it a little bit. Hang on and I'll get you the name of it.

Petadolex-herbal supports brain health.
        Ingredients
        Purple Butterbur (petasites hybridus) active ingredient
        medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water and riboflavin color.

relaxes blood vessels in the brain. Fast acting.
        No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten,corn, soy dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives. All colors from natural sources

Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. - Vitamins, supplements, and all natural medicines.

Worth checking out, anyway.
        Last edited by honeybuns; 03-31-2012, 05:26 PM.
        Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
          I just picked up a med for migraines at the Natural Foods store as the last time I had one 3 aspirin and 6 Advil dulled it a little bit. Hang on and I'll get you the name of it.

Petadolex-herbal supports brain health.
          Ingredients
          Purple Butterbur (petasites hybridus) active ingredient
          medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water and riboflavin color.

relaxes blood vessels in the brain. Fast acting.
          No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten,corn, soy dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives. All colors from natural sources

Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. - Vitamins, supplements, and all natural medicines.

Worth checking out, anyway.
          Thank you..I will look for it. I wonder if there is a child's dose?
          Karin

Comment

• How is the party prep coming along?
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Party, Party, Party! Sorry Animal House moment. I'm sure Lily's party will be sweet and calm. And toga free.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Pinata..check
                Cake ordered..check
                Plates etc..check
                List of party games if it doesn't rain..check
                List of party games if it does rain..partial check
                Hard boiled eggs..Friday check
                Tables and chairs....crap crap
                House cleaned..almost
                lily's gift...not yet..she is getting a new bike

I don't know if 4 th graders can be calm..lol hopefully it will be a manageable bunch.
                Karin

Comment

• Well I think I had a good fast 5 day yesterday..going for another. Normally I have a snack before the window shuts as a " omega..what if I get really hungry because I did not eat enough..what if..what it.." in Essenes I was eating when not hungry, which then makes me physically feel bad but last night I did not do it. My window was 1-6, I ate @ 1-2 and was good..feeling the twinges but nothing ravenous now. Of course I had my coffee yesterday.need to get some coffee before church. Am I losing? I dunno THE SCALE IS BROKE..HAHAHAHA good excuse huh?
                  Karin

Comment

• Have you set a weigh and measure date? Mine is the 15th of each month. If so, I think it is time to buy a new scale for the occasion. :P

EDIT: Your last weigh in was 3/12. You should weigh and measure with me on 4/15!
                    Last edited by Pebbles67; 04-01-2012, 07:11 AM.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                      Have you set a weigh and measure date? Mine is the 15th of each month. If so, I think it is time to buy a new scale for the occasion. :P

EDIT: Your last weigh in was 3/12. You should weigh and measure with me on 4/15!
                      The 15 th of each month is good..I will start then and measure.I have not measured in so long..have to use the last speed measurements. You are right its a good tome to get another scale..just had a thought..what if they are nit calibrated the same..ugh!!!
                      Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                        The 15 th of each month is good..I will start then and measure.I have not measured in so long..have to use the last speed measurements. You are right its a good tome to get another scale..just had a thought..what if they are nit calibrated the same..ugh!!!
                        That is a distinct possibility. Get the same scale? I used to hate my Mom's WW scale. It always added 3 pounds. OOOH maybe I'll weigh on both on 4/15 so that if my scale dies I'll have a spare, but I'll know the difference in calibration.
                        Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• I will join in the weigh and measure on the 15th. I still weigh most days, but have not measured in months, I always forget tot do that. If I am on y'alls schedule it will help me to remember.
                          Chris
                          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Awesome..and I will try to find the same scale..
                            Karin

Comment

• So I get to church and am reminded about the church bbq/ egg hunt..yeah..like Lily will let me forget ut..lol. so I dash to the tiny local grocers for salad and then head to the bbq. I indulged..yes I did.. however I am closing the window early. It was fun. On a side note, the burger's obviously had fillers. (Msjor yuck factor) and it seemed safer and tastier to eat the hotdogs..something so wrong with that.
                              Karin

Comment

• Sounds like you did well in unexpected circumstances.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X