No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try to downplay my rear. I've always thought it was wide & flat. I'd love high (even if it was a bit large).
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Love the clothes choices and welcome to 18s - your size now begins with a 1 (kinda like onederland but in clothes sizes). Those jeans look like a small 18 too (I'm in 18's and feel they look bigger than yours)!

Comment

• Nice clothes!
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I swore I was not going to buy clothes for a while but at some point one must quit resembling a bag lady..LOL I do need to hit the goodwill at some point as well as I make myself get smaller and smaller. We have a swanky one.

MF.. they are 18W- kinda stretchy.. comfy though. I tried on a 22W, I wear those now in regular wranglers.. a bit big, so went to the 20W still a bit roomy and took the plunge to a 18W. I almost danced.. then I remembered I do not know how..LOL yeah for onedersize!!

Thanks Paula

Well with the good come the bad... dd just threw up and will be staying home tomorrow with her g-ma. That poor girl has not been able to get a break since coming back from Christmas. Its always something.. hope it blows over. My tummy is kind of blinky but I am taking it easy ad hoping it is just a bit of indigestion.
          Last edited by athomeontherange; 02-06-2012, 07:36 PM.
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Hope your not getting the crud
            Flu has been going around here. I had an ear ache and sore throat last night and DS woke up w/ a cough which I hear is how this one starts. I ate a whole batch of bone broth from last night into today and dosed like 8g C and 20000IU D3. I'm better now - hoping it was a near miss. Super dosed DS also, and he's still sneezing, but no fever or fatigue like my friends who've had it.
            Last edited by Mud Flinger; 02-06-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• the clothes are adorable!!! Love the jacket, and I think the cami or the red would work with it, bling on the butt-cute!

Both my boys were sick this past month, I never got it (knock on wood, although I don't actually know what that does)
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 278 -1 again.. I am feeling puffy lately. My plan is to IF lunch and dinner today.. H2o aerobics today. I think I ma going to have to break down and use the treadmill. I spent good money on it but have this love hate relationship with it. I love that I have one to use but hate that I have to use it for it to make a difference LOL

I am excited about the clothes as well. Super cute shop in the town where I work that I will be frequenting more often. LOL

Feeling a little puny this morning.. super dosed with vit C.. will take some alka-seltzer cold as needed and brought some pepto just in case. DD is feeling a little better.
                Karin

Comment

• I vowed I wasn't shopping either, but I don't have many smaller things left in my closet (I had pitched all of those). I am only shopping on the clearance racks or at the consignment stores. When I look good, it helps keep me motivated when the (stupid) scale isn't moving. I'm dressed in a snug new dress today to remind myself to eat well.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• I am using the treadmill to get my heart and lungs back into decent shape. I have no delusions that it will help at all on the weight loss. I am hooked right now though because with only boys in the house I am stuck watching a lot of war history and gun stiff if I want to watch tv. Using the treadmill I am watching movies I choose. Right now it is "27 Dresses" and even though I have seen it countless times and I know what is about to happen, I still don't want to turn it off. So I stay on the machine so I can keep watching.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Whatever works. If I could read easier, I'd be on for a long time!
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Finally back on!! I have been locked out?? I dunno but couldn't get in. Mad watch, mad watch!! <Alice and Wonderland)

Ok.. so I kinda IF'd lunch and will do dinner.. here is the scoop. It was after lunch during my plan time and I was just sleepy... (of course its dreary cold outside rain and snow) so I made a cup of coffee with some HWC and perked right up. My tummy is empty but its all good. Going to workout in a bit, will eat in the morning.. work body!! Let go of da fat I tell ya!!

Crazy mad desire for some chocolate, candy, COOKIES etc. WTF?? I am not even close with PMS yet. Good thing to get it I would have to drive, park, get out of the car to walk in a store and then find it. Ugh!! no thanks. Chewing gum for now. Ever been so frazzled you can not get the wrapper off? yeah, me either.
                        Karin

Comment

• Yup I was locked out too. Sorry about the cravings, I have been going through the same thing.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I have decided that on water aerobics night I am showing up 30 min early and just starting.. this way I end up getting an extra hour per week. Came home, its sleeting.. after my shower I am enjoying a nice mug of camomile mint tea.
                            Karin

Comment

• I read in odds and ends that this site was hacked into last night and that's why it was down part of today. If you've clicked to allow any pop-ups, beware - you might want to check that thread out.

Comment

• What makes using the treadmill easier for me is to set a goal. Each year, since I started my journey in 2009, my goal is to beat the previous year's total mileage.. So for me in 2009 I put just under 600 miles on my treadmill. In 2010 I put just under 1000 miles and in 2011 I vowed to walk the distance between where I live now and where I lived in S. CA. I beat that goal with 1111 total miles.

At the end of 2011 my 15+ year old treadmill told me it had had enough. Bought a new one in late December 2011. So far in 2012 I've put 157 miles in.

Comment

Working...
                                X