No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see myself as a 5-6. Finally, I'm seeing clearly.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I think I am a 6-7..feel 8+ somedays
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I don't know what I am. Maybe 5-6? I'll post a pic soon and y'all can tell me what you think...
        -- Ruth

Comment

• DH thinks I'm a 5. He didn't really want to answer
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Oh, meanie, roping in the hubs like that.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• My husband would not even enter into the discussion, not the kind of thing he would talk about even for a minute!
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• LOL.. love the whole getting a second opinion..

280!!! (-1.5 again).. my toes are at the edge...

Last night made some awesome hamburger helper (got a lot of veggies!!!).

B: 3 eggs, coffee.. still feeling hungry.. what is THAT all about?? too late now.. I am at work. The tummy will have to suck it up till lunchtime
                L: Eating out with coworkers.. I am thinking a salad.. or some chili.. or both
                D: H2O aerobics tonight so I will have to grab something.. salad probably (there are times I tire of salads) since I live in another town it is not practical to drive home then drive back to town.

more later...
                Karin

Comment

• I like wilted salads, something I picked up from my grandmother, anyway I like to order a salad and have them put a rare hamburger on top of it, let the juices soak the salad, sooo good.
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• That's how I eat salads/lettuce too - with warm stuff on top!
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Mmm - hot salmon over spinach...

Comment

• yum! almost time for lunch?
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• I had a bun-less bacon burger with romain salad..I can only eat so much salad though.. did not finish it.
                          Karin

Comment

• oh man, I could easily live on salads as long as there was a big juicy burger or nice piece of salmon on top!
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• chef salad here, with blue cheese dressing.....and I am getting tired of salads a little. Seems I like 'hot' on top of salad better, like a hot burger, or left over heated up roast etc......theres something weird yet comforting about wilted warm and slightly oily greens.........typing that out made it sound discusting!
                              Redflame
                              Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
                              Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
                              Goal of Significant Weight Loss
                              15 pounds down! with more to go!

Comment

• now I read the page before and I dont feel weird at all....Im not the only one that likes wilty, juicey salads LOL......typical me, just jump in and share before I listen to all that was said!
                                Redflame
                                Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
                                Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
                                Goal of Significant Weight Loss
                                15 pounds down! with more to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X