No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 278.5 down 6.5?? WTF? I know its not a real weight but my body is bouncing and just gets my hopes up. I must be seriously dehydrated!!

Better frame of mind today. Yes, I have my eval.. not worried though. The kids are busy with the lab, it will be organized chaos.

Yesterday I had BPC (made with 1T CO and 1T ghee- its perfect and not a deal breaker on the fat.) I will never go back to buttah again!! I also had 2 eggs. That really held me. I was not really hungry for lunch so did not eat all my chicken and salad- my mood yesterday might have had a factor in it as well. Then dinner was a hamburger minus bun with lettuce and pickles (ya'll can keep those stinkin maters) and a salad. YUM!

Today:
    B: BPC + 2 eggs in ghee
    L: salad with the rest of my chicken and a grapefruit I didn't eat yesterday
    D: SOUP sounds good, I got chicken broth that has been cooking for a couple days that will be perfect-o for some soup tonight! Cold days make soup sound good!

Oh.. bonus:

My baby won the class spelling bee and is going against the school! WHOOP! That girl loves loves loves to read and write. That must be the reason because she does not get her spelling ability from me! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• wow, 6.5 in one day, I don't think I have ever lost more than 5 in a day. That is crazy.

Congrats on finding proteins that are not processed, and on adding veggies, to me soups and salads are the easiest ways to get more veggies. Sometimes when I make a veggie soup, I will add a different protein when I reheat and that keeps it from getting boring by eating the same thing every day, plus I think it is probably a good idea to vary the sources of macronutrients.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• When my weight bounces around I always take the lowest number and when it goes up, I call it water. Give yourself the benefit of the numbers, since it is only one factor in your goal to wellness! Plus, it sounds really exciting that way - you lost 6.5 lbs!!!

Comment

• I didn't even lose 6.5 pounds when I had the stomach flu! Think positively - some of it real, and only some is probably water. Congrats on the kiddo. I don't spell with a darn, myself. Good thing for spell checker!
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Wild! Hope you get to keep it. The number I mean...not the pounds.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• well, you know my philosophy is the low number is the real one, water is not real weight (ie. fat), you can't do anything to make that number artificially be less than what you really weigh, but you can hold water, forget to stop to go potty on the way to the scale, wear too heavy a t-shirt, whatever, that can make it artificially go up.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• p.s. congrats on the spelling bee and on having a reader (neither of mine were either.)
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                  278.5 down 6.5?? WTF? I know its not a real weight but my body is bouncing and just gets my hopes up. I must be seriously dehydrated!!

Better frame of mind today. Yes, I have my eval.. not worried though. The kids are busy with the lab, it will be organized chaos.

Yesterday I had BPC (made with 1T CO and 1T ghee- its perfect and not a deal breaker on the fat.) I will never go back to buttah again!! I also had 2 eggs. That really held me. I was not really hungry for lunch so did not eat all my chicken and salad- my mood yesterday might have had a factor in it as well. Then dinner was a hamburger minus bun with lettuce and pickles (ya'll can keep those stinkin maters) and a salad. YUM!

Today:
                  B: BPC + 2 eggs in ghee
                  L: salad with the rest of my chicken and a grapefruit I didn't eat yesterday
                  D: SOUP sounds good, I got chicken broth that has been cooking for a couple days that will be perfect-o for some soup tonight! Cold days make soup sound good!

Oh.. bonus:

My baby won the class spelling bee and is going against the school! WHOOP! That girl loves loves loves to read and write. That must be the reason because she does not get her spelling ability from me! LOL
                  Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                  Follow me on google+
                  Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                  "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• You are right, the body can hold tremendous amounts of water.. well mine can..LOL I must be related to the camel. I will take a smaller number though because that would mean I AM IN THE 270's!!!!!!!!!!!! Make some noise.. oh yeah..

Eval went off without a hitch.. I had organized chaos but the kids were engaged, focused, bought into the lesson (we were doing catapults- a no brainer there..LOL)

Ok.. so the team is going to Panera for lunch.. I had kids in lunch detention but I told them to bring me a salad.. it sounded more interesting that my salad LOL They said, we probably wont be back real soon.. I'm like.. thats ok.. I am not even hungry now LOL

I LOVE NOT BEING HUNGRY!
                    Karin

Comment

• egad, I better get serious you are getting smaller faster than I am! You are gonna catch up to me soon. Congrats!
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Chris-

the salad from Panera was yummy.. they forgot the dressing, but who needs there old nasty dressing.. I had my oil and vinegar and ranch sprinkle!! DIVINE!!!

tip: Those little bottles of liquor are great to store oil and vinegar at work once empty and clean :O
                        Karin

Comment

• Congrats on such a great day!

All this talk of bone broth...got some in the crockpot now.
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• wow, hey, myfitnesspal says bone broth has 22g of protein in a cup! And DH just ate 4 servings of the beef and cabbage soup that I made with it! heehee, I will get that protein in him one way or another.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• oooo... you sneaky wifey you!!!

GOOD dinner!! Shrimp in old bay- my favorite as it is perfectly seasoned!!! Needs no sauce! and coleslaw.. I have had my veggie QUOTA again!! Oh, and fresh blueberries!!

Tonights slaw

slaw mix
                              a little mayo
                              a little mustard with horseradish
                              green onions
                              pepper

YUMMMMMMM
                              Karin

Comment

• Yay on the veggies!!!! I hit mine today too. I have to try hard.

You go, Chris, on the protein. Wonder if he'll start to notice a difference, but won't know why...
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X