Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In ounces, Silly
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      In ounces, Silly
      12,800 ounces of water will kill you!

Comment

• 100 ounces will be quite enough I am sure. Lol
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

Happy thanksgiving to my Paleo/primal friends. I am so thankful for your insight and encouragement as well as your tolerance to my random rants. May your turkey be savory, your stuffing an adventure and your pie as sweet as all of you.

Yeah.. Corny lol

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• P, I get that much in liquids, but not in water. Some day when I get closer to perfect.

Karin, hope you and yours have a great holiday weekend.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• So far so good with the holiday weekend. We are not goi anywhere so that helps. I am chillin and crafting this weekend.

Karin

Comment

• Yeah... Was told that Christmas will not be happening like years past and I am too damn demanding. Ummmm...really? Any idea how much I loathe asking help from anyone?? Then people wonder why I don't.

Karin

Comment

• So sorry. I know how frustrating it is to have to depend on others for things that are important to you. I am really sorry.
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• So! This afternoon I am getting my cast cut off and another put on because the dang this got wet.. no idea what happened. Doc might put me in my ortho boot.. even if he does, there is no walking on it until after the first of the year. poop.

So... kinda watching my intake but hard when I have zero control. I can not maneuver the kitchen to prepare and dish up my plate.. ugh. So.. doing the best I can. I am thinking there is no way to deal with this until I am walking without making myself crazy.

Tree status: still MIA

Christmas Spirit: I think it left the state

Work status: ok.. so the school is splitting next year with the new school. Tension around here can be cut with a knife. No one knows if they they are going to the new school or the old one as the 6th grade center and the 7th/8th grade center will be split. Well, SOME people know.. the pets.. YA KNOW.. THOSE people.. ugh. However, tension is high with everyone. I theorize my principle is distracting the angst of the move and where we will end up by adding to our responsibilities and providing more and more data which translates to more things that needed added into our curriculum. Everyone is exhausted and cranky.

Lily: oh that girl.. love her I do however, her choices are affecting how much of her Advent calendar she is getting.

mom: she is stressed (from work.. we are at the same school) and that comes home.. however, she has been so wonderful stepping up to the plate in the kitchen (happing coo incidence pun) she dislikes it so much. She has to take on many burdens I just can not do. It would be less if Lily would step up to the plate but "I'm not your slave" is her standard response. That child may end up bald.
                    Karin

Comment

• I think it is best that you do wait till you have control to even think about food and what you are eating. Good news is that you can't get up to get junk food either.

It is hard for kids to deal with a sick or incapacitated mom.

Sorry about the tension at work. Does it matter to you which location you end up in?

do you do a real tree? Maybe it is time to take this into your own hands....https://www.google.com/search?q=pre+...w&ved=0CHwQsAQ
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Love that tree..looking at them on amazon. I think that might be the way to go in the near future.

As for which school, I don't care. People at work are getting weird about it and my boss has become more of an ass. Really not liking the teachers I work much. Think, Lord of the Flies.

Karin

Comment

• I try not to think of Lord of the Flies!

My sister has one of those collapsible trees, 7' tall and fairly thin. It has decorations and lights on it, she add a few sentimental ornaments on it, but literally she pull it up by the star at the top and voila, done. Drops down just as easily and stores in a square box (about 4'x4') that is no more than 4" or 5" inches high. It actually looks just as nice as any other fake tree, she has had it for years, over 10 anyway. Though she likely found it at a thrift store or something, she doesn't pay full price for things. Anyway, I am thinking you could have it delivered to your home and set it up pretty much yourself once you got it in the house (not sure about what you can transport on your scooter).

How is the new cast?
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• The new cast feels more solid than the last. He tried to make it harder for water etc. to get inside. Its a blank canvas at the moment.

Another fire drill this morning.. getting up the hill to get my kids to their location is not the problem.. its going down. I have to go the long way because the sidewalk is so steep.
                            Karin

Comment

• The new cast feels more solid than the last. He tried to make it harder for water etc. to get inside. Its a blank canvas at the moment.

Another fire drill this morning.. getting up the hill to get my kids to their location is not the problem.. its going down. I have to go the long way because the sidewalk is so steep.
                              Karin

Comment

• how many fire drills do you guys have? jeez, thought you just had one?

should have put a water proof lining on your cast covers
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X