No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing on...weight up..thinking I need to be drinking EVEN MORE water..

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Impatient....yeah....me too....
      -- Ruth

Comment

• On the weight up...could be the fiber...until you body gets used to it.
        -- Ruth

Comment

• I was thinking about you this morning as I was putting my weight into my new phone app. It is interesting that when I weigh myself and duly record it in my journal here along with the change from the day before, it sort of forces me to focus on what I did wrong yesterday. This new app I have, reminds me of the week's low weight, and is slowly creating a graph to show my "real" weight by averaging the weights I input over time. I know that you also keep track of your daily weights separate from your low weights, but do you go back and check the graph over time?
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Not liking skinny fiber. I do not like the way I feel plus I never had gas like I do now and no matter how much water I drink, it's still not enough..

Karin

Comment

• must be the enzymes working. If you are taking it with food maybe try without and vice versa?
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Bummer. I would make sure you give it a decent trial anyway, if you can.
                Primal since 9/24/2010
                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Gastric distress since last night=zero fun

Ok, so part time job hunting because there is no way I can save enough money for Lily for camp with just my salary and it's so important that she go next year, as well as attend some family camps. Still studying for my test, not as diligently as I should so changing that today.

House projects today: lawn, laundry, floors need a good scrubbing..

Monday having a crafty day with my bestie. We are making our 4th of July shirts (thank you pintrest) and I am making my back to school gifts for my team. Will post pics later. Also, for lunch we are having rainbow salad, curtesy of pintrest and I am needing to make honey mustard. Looking at recipes on Pintrest but Chris..do you have a yummy go-to?

Now..to dump the dogs off my lap to go search for coffee..

Karin

Comment

• Not really for the honey mustard, I usually go as simple a recipe as I can find using the best ingredients I can get my hands on. My memory is that the last one I used was actually just half and half -honey and mustard. I use local honey and the mustard I like is not a regular dijon, but a country style Maille Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard | Olive Oil | Dean & DeLuca but they sell it at all the grocery stores here.

sorry about the gastro distress.

Oh my goodness the camps are always so expensive.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• I find it interesting that before bed last night, on a lark, I step on the scale 315, this morning it's 317. What?? I also did not take my SF yesterday.. But I also was not really hungry. I basically had a bit of fruit in the afternoon and then had dinner.

Karin

Comment

• re: part time job. Are you looking for something now or during the school year?

You have your masters, right? Maybe you can teach online at some small college (I did that for several years when we were paying off debt...with your teaching experience, I bet you'd be able to get a job pretty easily!).

What about tutoring? I've had several teacher friends who made decent money doing that on the side.

This would not be for me, but perhaps cleaning houses for a few weekends here or there?
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• so what is the gastro issue do you think? Maybe unrelated to the SF?

I went scale crazy once, got on at various times of the day, before BM, after BM, trying different outfits, even cut my hair (too short - all in an effort to lose at my WW meeting!) that was it, I had to step away from the scale, and get a new attitude about it. Quit WW, and mostly, use the scale number as a data point now. Just one more interesting, and totally unpredictable, piece of information.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• As for the job: I have pursued, perhaps not diligently, the who comm. college but usually it's an adjunct position and they are tough to get. I am looking more into atwoods and farm reactor supply retail now, even lowes. I am looking to work evenings and weekends part time, now and thru the year.

Not sure about the tummy.. I am just taking it easy. Again today no breakfast, just coffee and it's lunch time, not hungry.. Have not taken any SF either because well, I am not eating. You are suppose to take it 30 min before lunch and dinner.

Karin

Comment

• the good thing about Lowe's or Home Depot, there are a ton of people who work there, it is a great way to meet new people. Our store does employee parties all the time.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Same type of food day as yesterday..I.e. Not hungry for breakfast and lunch. I ate a couple hb eggs for lunch with homemade mayo then a good dinner. THEN.. I snacked and went over on calories. I think the reason for the snacking is just being up late.. Basically I need a plan to not go browsing in the house when I am up late.

Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X