No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my zoodler. I will check our making the salad. I am avoider vinegar though because of sulfites. I have started tracking instead of noting.. Hungry today. I am keeping on the w30 front though. I feel better about my food.

On a wide note: my skin us smelling like sweet bread...odd, no?

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• all vinegars have sulfites?

You're not hungry because you are cutting back are you
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Chris, what a great idea. Hmmmm, I'm also getting closer to a Zoodler. If I give a few things away, I could make room for it

Karen, what brand did you get?
        -- Ruth

Comment

• I think they do except acv. So maybe that would work.

I am not cutting back purposely. I got up Kate and am off schedule I think. By now I would have had a good breakfast and lunch..I have on,y had a single meal.

Karin

Comment

• I got it at walmart in their "as seen on TV" section. It was $14.95

Karin

Comment

• Recipes: Inspiralized | A food blog dedicated to everything spiralized, including zucchini pasta.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• I just looked up the vinegar and sulfites, the sulfites come from the wine, so you have to do vinegars not made from wine. i.e.. Rice Vinegar (not Rice Wine Vinegar).

I have one of the apple corer slicer things I have not used in years! The kids used to use it, so that is 1, and those two things will take up about the same amount of room. I also have a hand held julienne slicer, that may be #2, gotta think about that one.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I got my zoodler off of amazon. I only use it in the summer as I refuse to by zucchinni ( always have soooo much in the summer), although it would be smart to eat it all year. Maybe store in garage in winter? I use it so often in summer it s out on the counter a lot! My kitchen is usually a collection of every body's crap, so one more thing s barely noticed most days

Comment

• The balsamic label says sulfites

Karin

Comment

• I use this one. It's small and works great

http://www.asseenontv.com/veggetti-s...l.php?p=537612

Karin

Comment

• I like that. Ok I am putting it on my list. I have found 3 things that can go out, and also a few things I didn't know I had, all in all a good search.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• This is enlightening

http://www.the-style-riot.com/health...results-rants/

Karin

Comment

• Really nice article (although I admit, I'd KILL to look like her before pictures). Her after pictures tell such a store and really highlight the fact that the scale is truly only one indication. If fact, given what I'd guess her weight to be, it looks like she did body recomposition with sacrificing any muscle.
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• I agree.. I have so much farther so go than she did. How interesting that some of her family lost weight though.

Karin

Comment

• I thought vinegar was allowed on W30?

"Vinegar. Most forms of vinegar, including white, balsamic, apple cider, red wine, and rice, are allowed during your Whole30 program. The only exceptions are vinegars with added sugar, or malt vinegar, which generally contains gluten."
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X