X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, so sorry for Lily.

Great Job maintaining!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• It is very difficult to help the kids keep friendships at that age. With or without any added complications, kids mature differently and shift interests and around Lily's age is when those differences really seem to show. If they just can find one thing they have in common they can hold it together. I hope it works out for her. I have always been jealous of people who have a friendship that lasts a lifetime. They are very few and far between.

Congrats on the W30 and the workout.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well today went very well.. Day 17 a smashing success. I did bemoan some Parmesan cheese tonight, it was a first to bemoan so etching since starting. However, not a strong enough pull to indulge. Is thus getting easier?? I think not depriving myself fruit is the key.

As for Lily and her friend, the chasm is huge. On the flip side, she really connected and had a good time with the younger sister going into the 2nd grade. Same interests, find humor in the same things etc. I know lil is immature but wow..

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• My boys hang with kids several years younger than they are. Emotional age and social age = often, much different than chronological age.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• It is all about the common interests. Also Dudla can usually be found with the youngest in the crowd, they are more fun, less self conscious.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 316, +1. Bit of a stomach ache this morning. I am suppose to do a river walk today, the calves feel better but are still screaming from Sundays run.

Got the sewing machine going and finished my first project which was a transformed washcloth into a travel organizer for toiletries when traveling. They turned out cute and are what Lily will be using at camp. Also with the crafting yesterday, I finished making cards for her "mail".

I will have a bit of "me" time as Lily is heading to a friends to ride horses and mom is going to Topeka overnight. Ummm, I NEVER have time to myself so not sure what to do. Lol. I have plenty I need to do but wouldn't you know it, too much to do instead of pamper myself.

Karin

Comment

• hope you got the river walk in, the best way to ease the muscle ache is to work the muscles.

Watch yourself, often when I find myself with me time that is out of the ordinary, I start looking for food. Makes no sense since I do actually have plenty of alone time, but there it is. Especially if you feel bad for yourself that you have stuff to do instead of pamper.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

Well, with running Lily around I did not get the water walk in but will tomorrow. I did detail the inside of the the car and did the upholstery as well. The inside the car is ready for this weekend. I do still need an oil change and then that part is set.

I am cleaning house and making more of those washcloth travel holders as thank you's to give Lilys main counselors when I pick her up.

Doing laundry and house cleaning.. Even though it's not a workout, I am all sweaty.

Water walk in the he am and I will be ready!! Walking and stretching the calf out has helped. I will also probably take the kid to the water park which for me is study time!! Never a dull moment. So much for summers being all R n R.

Oh yeah, lawn needs mowing..

Karin

Comment

• I sort of feel like RnR is over rated sometimes, there is something to be said for getting things accomplished.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

Oh, want dessert and or dairy. I had some meatballs with meat sauce and I could not help to be sad I did not have parmesan cheese.. Something so small was that. All this time, I have not had a craving or a food desire. Maybe I just do not do Italian. Lol

I am going to try and kill this craving with some bp coffee made with ghee and cm.

It does not help everyone is out doing their own thing. I am alone with myself until tomorrow.. Something I always want and now I have it am clueless as to what to do with it.

Karin

Comment

• Yes cravings are killing me as well, today
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• With a sprinkle of cinnamon
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• eee, that is what I was worried about. I almost always have massive cravings for sweets when I find myself at home alone at night. Especially when I think I should be doing something to take advantage of it and can't think of anything. They are usually much worse than any other time, even work avoidance!
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

Well I did not deviate from whole 30 but did snack on avocado and olives. I feel like I. Ace it but barely today. I was productive at home though.. There is always laundry..oh and the inside the car was detailed so.. Yeah

Lily called at 10:30p for me to pick her up.. She wanted to change her mind about sleeping over..ugh.. I did not go get her as she could have called sooner.. Bad mom, I know

Karin

Comment

• No, that is a good lesson and will help her grow.

Great Job holding on. You will wake up feeling awesome today.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X