Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 319,+3... Ugh!!!

I have to say, yesterday I felt like I was starving all day!! I snacked on whole30 acceptable food. What I SHOULD have done was just eat another full meal serving instead of snack. Also, my body sculpting class was in the pool with warmer water and it messed with my gut. Loose stools all day! Now did I eat the calories to gain 3 pounds? No way.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• a warmer water work out always made me retain fluids, kinda weird but true. I hate getting into a cold pool, but it is soooo much better for working out.

Whenever I see a 3 pound gain, I gotta wonder if you took your meds and drank enough (you need to drink more fluid when you do water work outs, though I can't remember the exact reasoning). Did your food contain a bit more salt than you are used to? Things like that. Because I feel pretty sure you didn't eat 10,000 extra calories!
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I did take my meds, but took them latter. Not sure if it matters. One thing I did not do was drink during my workout like I usually do. It was a full pool and hard to keep your position that had proper foot holds because of the shape of the pool. I also think the warmer pool had an effect. No extra salt yesterday though.

Not working out today..but will tomorrow.

Karin

Comment

• One thing I'm trying to accept is that my weight will flow up and down, just like the waves of an ocean, even when I'm in weight loss mode. It's just going to happen. Easier said than done, but I'm trying really hard to work on that.
            -- Ruth

Comment

• that is why I have 2 places that I keep track of my weight. One that is just the low weights and one that is everyday. For me this turns it into a data point and removes the emotion
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• Yes, I am doing that

Karin

Comment

• 315..-4 I knew it was water..

Whole 30 day 16

Today the water walking classes start. This is working out in the lazy river against the current! Yes!! I can do this!

Karin

Comment

• man, you must have a really nice Y!

Congrats on the loss as well as 16 successful days!
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Excellent! Take measurements as well if you haven't recently. Good job not letting the bounce up cause you to stray.
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Great, Karin! Pool exercise is so beneficial. Have you checked out any yoga classes? Even stretching can offer much stress relief. Best to you!

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

In our local YMCA chapter, there are 8 facilities and 4 of them have water parks complete with different slides and lazy rivers. It's awesome.

So, arrogant me, thinking I will do both river walks today.. After 45 min where we walk and run, forwards, backwards, with the current and against I am tired!!!! I am feeling some burn!!! Needless to say, I did only 1 session. Total distance 2 miles.

Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by BJDMINN View Post
                            Great, Karin! Pool exercise is so beneficial. Have you checked out any yoga classes? Even stretching can offer much stress relief. Best to you!
                            I do want to do yoga, but right now I do not see myself limber enough.

Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                              In our local YMCA chapter, there are 8 facilities and 4 of them have water parks complete with different slides and lazy rivers. It's awesome.

So, arrogant me, thinking I will do both river walks today.. After 45 min where we walk and run, forwards, backwards, with the current and against I am tired!!!! I am feeling some burn!!! Needless to say, I did only 1 session. Total distance 2 miles.

jealous!
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

315 weight same. Taking today off from working out. The river walk beat the heck out of me. It will get better and I will do it again tomorrow.

Today I am hanging with my long time friend. We are crafting and catching up. Our girls have known each other since birth and I think are growing apart which is sad. You know when kids are little, to like the same things was pretty easy but this tween/teen time the game changes. Lilys ADHD/spd issues add one more element to the mix as well. I know Lily would prefer to not grow apart and still considers her her best friend. What I see is that it is not reciprocated and that us heart breaking. It's hard when the girls do not live close or go to the same school.

Day 17 wholw30

Last edited by athomeontherange; 06-02-2014, 06:44 AM.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X