No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and belly feels like a rock is sitting there.. Not feeling well..

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• The only reason to start over is because, if you are testing for intolerance (e.g., dairy), it (can) take between 21-30 days to tease it out. You might just continue on and then decide where you are at on day 30.
      -- Ruth

Comment

• Well, the small amount for dinner I think has hijacked my system... I am continuing my journey with whole30 though. I was feeling really really good!

Karin

Comment

• Ruth is right. I have never believed in the whole start over bit. Cheese is Primal acceptable. Different from a deliberate binge.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

Ok..well then..

Day 13 whole30

317...-1

Watching what my food is more diligently. That small bit of accidental cheese gave me a stomach ache. I am skipping my 8:30 water tabata class because it's in deep water and would gave to wear my glasses to see (having major issues with my contacts). Not wearing glasses is so laughable, not even an option.

Today will be mowing the lawn, house cleaning and packing for Lily. I told Lily we would head to the y water park this afternoon..

Last edited by athomeontherange; 05-29-2014, 05:54 AM.
            Karin

Comment

• oh shit, you lost a pound!!!
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Yeah, I think the water workouts have helped

Karin

Comment

• Kicked day 13s ass today..no workout, it just didn't workout Hahahahahahaha

Tomorrow is aqua body sculpt! Got the contact situation straightened out I hope..go back to get checked in 2 weeks.

Karin

Comment

• Whole 30 day 14

316, -1..I will take it!

Today is body sculpt and am going to see if I can thread my sewing machine. Did I tell you I got one?? I want to make Lily a washcloth roll up for her toothbrush and paste from pintrest. I also need to compose a letter for her for camp from the dog.

Karin

Comment

• Now, didn't I tell you if you just kept with this W30 thing, you would start to see the scale move?

Let me know how the sewing goes. I haven't used my machine since the boys came............
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Yay!!!!!
                        Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                          Karin

Comment

• you are doing so very well, congrats!!!
                            Chris
                            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Thanks! I am not sure if whole 30 kicked in or the added exercise was the trick. At any rate, I am going for it this summer. However, when school starts I will need to rethink my schedule so I can continue workouts after work in the evening.

Karin

Comment

• Here is where I am with the whole 30

Days 16-27: Tiger Blood!

You’ve hit the downhill slope of your Whole30 and life is beautiful—which means different things for different people. For some (generally people who came to the program eating well, exercising regularly, and feeling pretty good to begin with), Tiger Blood means someone flipped a switch and turned on the awesome. Energy is through the roof, cravings are under control, clothes are fitting better, workouts are stronger.

For others, this Tiger Blood stage feels more like a real sense of self-efficacy. It doesn’t mean things are perfect (or even easy), but you’re proving to yourself that you can do this, things are getting better, and you’re seeing improvements (small or large) almost daily. Your energy is steadier, you’ve got a firmer handle on the cravings, and you’re experimenting with new, delicious foods. You may notice that your ability to focus is keener, your body composition is changing, your moods are more stable, you’re stepping up your exercise, or you’re just plain happier these days.

- See more at: http://whole30.com/2013/08/revised-t....8tbndMte.dpuf

Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X