X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Job Karin!

Welcome Lucas!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Lucas- welcome to my journal (ignore the whining)! Its always nice to meet a fellow sugar addict. How awesome you are winning the battle. I have had so many stops and starts but am on my way! Congrats for being carb free.. that is tough! I do miss chocolate though. I have yet to understand how anyone can be satisfied with a single square...

Day 7 whole30.. also LAST day of school.. in fact its only a half day. I have to say, clean eating agrees with me. I worry a little about the unstructured summer but leave it to me to structure it so I am be successful!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Oh, indeed. Happy last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
        -- Ruth

Comment

• It is a very odd thing about many of us humans, that even when eating certain things make us feel very good and eating other certain things make us feel really bad, that we continue to crave the ones that make us feel bad. Good luck with your W30 transition into summer!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Thanks Chris!

Kicking butt today even fighting a headache. I KNOW its worth it to keep going. So many temptations!
            Karin

Comment

• You are on summer break! I am jealous that you got to join the Y, would love to be able to check out some of their classes. Drink drink drink, it will help with the temptations, and can't hurt with the headache.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ugh..up at 5am. I see a nap in my future today.

I staved off the sugar cravings!

Whole30 day 8!! I put chicken in the crockpot last night so there would be "options" this morning/today. Last night as I was food roaming I looked at the package of chicken for sandwiches, so much sugar in it. I need to make some sausage with the fresh ground pork I bought as well.

Chris..with the joiner fee being only $4 I could not pass it up. As it is, we have a family membership that runs about $50/month. Mom and I split that, so wow..how could I pass this up? Now, what sucks ate the water classes are AM only. So I will enjoy the summer classes and may just have to lap swim during the year. They also have tabata (?) classes water and land I want to check out because you do them.

Weight same, again.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                Karin

Comment

• I don't remember what the joining fee is here, but it would be $65 a month for me to join. Class times are inconvenient for me, so I rarely used the facility when I was a member except for the treadmill and I have one in the basement now.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• All 3 of my boys want to join a gym this summer, so we will be doing so soon. There are a couple of reasonably priced options. I'd rather just walk, but boys, you know
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Another benefit is the Y will help keep Lily active either in the pool, team or other classes offered when she is not in a sport. This summer we are going to work with her running for cross country this next fall. Hopefully she will play volleyball for school but if not, the Y has competitive teams.

Karin

Comment

• Now that is cool!!!!
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Kicked day 8s a$$. Yeah..piece of cake..wait..piece of steak! Yeah, that's more like it!

Observations:
                          I really really like these taco bowls, so much I could eat them daily and not get bored..soo easy
                          I am adding orange essential oil to my tea and wow.. I am in the Tardis off on a new adventure
                          and it's amazing..ok..geek over the top but it's still true

Was lazy today..did some napping

Karin

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

Day 9, whole30..weight same.

Well today has been a mega laundry, organization, deep cleaning day. I have been sorting clothes, packing winter away...feeling good.

So, while the scale shows nothing, my clothes are not really feeling different but I am..can't really describe it..
                            Last edited by athomeontherange; 05-25-2014, 03:22 PM.
                            Karin

Comment

• Day 10 whole30..weight same.

Not much planned today, which is fine with me.

Karin

Comment

• Okay, I have a question..........is your scale battery nearing the end of its life? I find it hard to believe you are the same weight for 10 days straight...my varies by at least a few ounces each day....

Hooray for not much planned. That's my favorite kind of day
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X