No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is a fun idea....Bulletproof Coffee Drops - Paleo Recipes, Gluten-free Recipes and Grain-free Recipes
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
      How does your union allow you to teach 3 90s in a row? That's crazy. We are not allowed more than 3 consecutive 40s
      well after 3 90's we have a 45 min team time and a 45 min plan time. There are 3 schedules in the building because there are essentially 3 teams. Each team has different lunches and different exploratories. However, when it comes to unions.. pretty worthless.

Originally posted by demuralist View Post
      you can put it in a hot thermos coffee cup and take it with you if you don't have time to drink it in the morning.
      well big ol duh on me!! I used to take a travel mug of coffee to work but it was usually gone by the time I got to work. Since no cream, I have not thought much about coffee. I have been drinking unsweetened ice tea.

Oh, we do have 5 min passing periods between classes for restroom etc. sometimes it does not work though and I have to leave my class with a para.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Day 4 under my belt!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
        Karin

Comment

• Yeah! Knew you could do it.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Have to say, sunbutter and banana is my all time favorite food.

Karin

Comment

• This sounds gross, but is actually really good. Shredded cabbage, chopped apple, and almond butter (sun butter would probably be good). Mix all together. LIke I said, sounds gross, but it really good.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Ohhh, I am trying that!!! The cabbage makes it odd not gross but I see the apple tying it together.

Karin

Comment

• I often do cabbage, apples, and sausages. Never thought to do a nut butter though. Mmmm
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Weight same.

I have noticed the heat/swelling has started again. We have already had our first 100 temp, in fact there have been a couple. I am not going to focus on the Y until I am out of school. How about Saturday?! These last days of school are exhausting!! I come home feeling like I was drug down an alley.

To add more good fat, I bought some avocados!!!

How do I feel?? Physically/digestively/mood- fine just whipped tired by 6pm!!

Karin

Comment

• Yeah. This is my last day of having to get up at 5 am with the boys. The 2 older boys are basically done today. My little guy is done tomorrow. Oh, thank goodness. I'm so ready for summer. My last day of teaching is next Wednesday. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• oh wow Ruth! So, what are the plans for summer with the boys?
                        Karin

Comment

• When will the cravings for sweet end??

Lunch was chicken thighs, asparagus, an avocado and some black olives..I am not hungry but wow is my body trained for sweet treats.

Karin

Comment

• Eat some fruit for goodness sakes. I have no sugar cravings and I only eat two fruits / day. I know you are convinced that low carb is better for weightloss, but maybe right now what is better is not feeling miserable.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010
                            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I have been eating fruit, I just do not have any with me at the moment. My plan time is coming up, might need to make a run to the mini walmart for some fruit to kill the craving.

I have been thinking about the whole carb thing... I have read that a carb is a a carb but is that really true? I find it hard to believe that fruits and veggies have the same effect as grains and such.

Karin

Comment

• They don't because grains are processed and therefore raise blood sugar levels faster. I am actually doing better weightloss wise getting my carbs from sweet potatoes and fruit alone than when I was using white rice as well. I am finding that even safe starch grains can have a less beneficial effect than natural starches in veg and fruit.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X