The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
    It made me change my password also, PITA. Although, a little easier now that I downloaded a free app to keep track of passwords. (Dashlane- it does much more than I want or need, but it does keep track of all of my passwords in a safe app.)
    Checking it out!!!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• On a side note: my little girl is now a young lady It explains why she roared for chocolate all weekend.. I want to do a little something special..thinking flowers?? I have to go to the store anyway to get her "stuff" so I welcome ideas. To be honest, with her being so small I did not think she would start for another year..

Karin

Comment

• Holy Crap! Glad I had boys.

Flowers are nice. More Chocolate is always welcome. A perfume for young girls, maybe?
        Last edited by Pebbles67; 05-12-2014, 10:06 AM.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Well, I think a little care package would be lovely...some chocolate, something salty, maybe something that is internally warming (tea, hot chocolate,etc), a little mug to go with it, maybe a little book or journal for her to write in? Nothing too big just a few small things to help ease things (you might want to make sure you have some midol or something like it on hand as well)
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Great ideas, thank you. What a day for it too.. It's been all rainy and dreary..

Karin

Comment

• Oh, wow. Yeah, I'm pretty helpless in that respect!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Bought her flowers, pads, chocolate, a puppy mug and a box of herbal tea. We then went out god Chinese. I had steamed veg and chicken.late the whole thing and am full..ate too much but it was protein and veggies ??!!!???

Karin

Comment

• How sweet. Just don't be shocked at the scale tomorrow - LOTS of sodium. It will come back down in a few days.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• It was steamed.. No corn starch, no msg, no oil..

Karin

Comment

• Sounds like a lovely package for her. She seems too young.
                      Chris
                      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                      Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I know..I figured I had another year at least.. I really figured 7th or 8th grade. It's super light so I am just hoping it stays that way for a while

Karin

Comment

• Dudla's started in 7th and we had to put her on the Pill they were so bad.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• +2-321 expected whether I ate out or not even though I ate better eating out.

Karin

Comment

• So my door for the anti tobacco campaign at school won. What did we win?? Donuts. Who are a donut? NOT ME!!!

Karin

Comment

• wowow!! Whole lotta reasons for a happy dance there! Congrats on all counts.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X