No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically protein with decaf and cream charts dinner at the VI. Over on all stats but it could have been worse had I not downloaded the nutritional guide. Tomorrow is a better day.

Overcast and gloomy as well as chilly..ugh

Tired but have to make an appearance tonight..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Ugh. Those events must be torture. Hang tight tonight as you are tired.

Hump day tomorrow
      -- Ruth

Comment

• Stayed longer than I would have liked. I am home and it's almost 8pm
        Karin

Comment

• Weight the same 321. If it means my body is settling to this weight before I drop more, I am good with that.

Brrrr...low is 36 and the high is 58, hmmm..spring...yuck I am ready for warmer weather.
          Karin

Comment

• Until you start complaining how hot it is

Have a good day.
            -- Ruth

Comment

• LOL.. true. Actually today looks like it will be a nice day, just chilly.. again.
              Karin

Comment

• When it isn't raining here, our weather has been wonderful, unfortunately we have been having wet weather since last spring.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I rarely get outside these days - I couldn't tell you what our weather is..............
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• well, there's your problem! Go get some vitamin D girl!
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Evaluation happened today finally. Go figure on the last day he had to get it done. It went great, I was not worried-just annoyed it kept getting put off. I still need to meet with him this week to sign etc. etc.

I am a little disappointed in the carbs of oscar meyer roast turkey breast.. really?! yea yea.. processed meats and all..

Bonus: I got a box of free.. FREE physics sets! Whoohoo...

I am going to be over on my macros a bit..cracking the whip tomorrow!
                      Karin

Comment

• isn't the sodium a bigger worry there given your tendency to retain fluids? What do the carbs come from I wonder?
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                          isn't the sodium a bigger worry there given your tendency to retain fluids? What do the carbs come from I wonder?
                          Sodium is an issue and I have no idea but that's the last of that I am eating..very disappointed. You can not even trust turkey..

Dinner was good I wrote it in the notes. I think with the exception of carbs I nailed my targets
                          Karin

Comment

• You are doing well, holding close to your targets and not tweaking. Honestly I don't think the numbers are that accurate anyway. Close is great especially if it is keeping you on track.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• What do you mean about numbers being accurate? MFP ? Or requirements/stats?
                              Karin

Comment

• I just don't think that the numbers on the package necessarily reflect how the food will react in your body. I don't believe they really do know and that the numbers given are just best guess. I also think that best guess is good enough. But it is why I don't obsess small differences if it felt good.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X