No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I am doing pinterest, once a week I am making myself clear up my boards and add boards to make things easier to find. I don't think I had enough boards when I started. I need them to be more specific. Like the one named 'food' has so many different things I can never find anything there.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Observations/rants

I wish my brain would quit obsessing, all it does is cause anxiety and stress and neither is a good thing

Currently I have pre entered my food in MFP for tomorrow.. What will I do tomorrow? I already obsessed today and now tomorrow I will not have anything to do about it..ugh

I obsess about my budget a write it out, work it out, still stress, redo it, rewrite it, redo it.. This OCD makes me crazy..

I get so hyped up about my budget and food diary I look at ways to organize my life better, and want to start them when I should be headed off to bed. Why can I not get this motivated earlier?
      It seems I am most inspired at bed time :/
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I just went to the bathroom and remembered what I wanted to do to the bathroom and actually was sad that Honey was home cause otherwise I could have started?!?!? Really?!?!? Like I should start painting at 8:30 at night. So my 'OCD' obsession is renovating rooms. I don't do it but I am constantly dreaming up things 'I can do' or things that need replaced or moved or whatever and usually after 8pm.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Oh so glad it's not just me. I currently want to empty every dresser drawer(there are many) and reorganize them because I have clothes everywhere, then onto the closet that needs major renovation and organization.
          Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
            Oh so glad it's not just me. I currently want to empty every dresser drawer(there are many) and reorganize them because I have clothes everywhere, then onto the closet that needs major renovation and organization.
            This is one of my cues to know it is bed time. I was this way as a kid and as soon as I wanted to start a new project, my Mom would say " bed time". Sounds like a parenting tip, but I have noticed the trend as a adult as well.

Comment

• I notice that when I'm super stressed, I want to organize like crazy. I think that it helps me feel like something is in control, in a life that is pretty much out of my control.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Weight this morning was the same, again. The urge to tweak my calories and macros is so strong. I am going to resist though because I have not bread at this long enough.

Beautiful day here but heavy in heart for neighbors in Arkansas and Oklahoma. It was this time of year back in 1991 that it was this are that was hit.

I am hoping the inspiration to continue what I started and wanted to start last night is still on force. After a full day with 150 6th graders, it is doubtful.. Lol
                Karin

Comment

• Two days at the same weight is NOT time to tweak. You lost (regardless of what you lost) between 6-10 lb. The body needs time to adjust to that. I usually lose about 1 lb a week...even if you lose 2 lb a week once you average, you lost (for me) 6-10 weeks worth of weight up from or 3-5 weeks if you are a faster loser. Give the body a chance to recuperate....

And, yeah, after 150 6th graders, there isn't a whole heap of a lot I would want to do........
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• What she says! Very clever, I never really thought of it that way.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Another good day but carbs were a little high yet under 50g.

Dinner was seasoned meat, a little cheese all stuffed in a poblano pepper. What I like about poblano peppers is that they are mellow and have a lovely flavor.. Not hot. Sometimes tasting a good pepper beats spicy. A little more than a bell.

Exhausted and just as I suspected, no energy to take on the project from last night.. Maybe this weekend
                      Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                        Two days at the same weight is NOT time to tweak. You lost (regardless of what you lost) between 6-10 lb. The body needs time to adjust to that. I usually lose about 1 lb a week...even if you lose 2 lb a week once you average, you lost (for me) 6-10 weeks worth of weight up from or 3-5 weeks if you are a faster loser. Give the body a chance to recuperate....

And, yeah, after 150 6th graders, there isn't a whole heap of a lot I would want to do........
                        Ok ok ok..lol. I will just keep plugging away
                        Karin

Comment

• Back down 3 (321). Woke hungry!!!

On a side note, the wind here has been unrelenting!! I have been dealing with headaches and my throat is a mess..ugh!!

So evaluation HAS to happen today or tomorrow as he has to get them done by the end of April..ugh!!
                          Karin

Comment

• Ugh.. Tonight is curriculum/open house night and I forgot.. Crap. I am not staying late though but because I am dept. head I do need to make an appearance. Crap.. Going to have to eat out because we will not be heading home. This is what kinda sucks in not living in there town you work. Going to village in and I already found their nutritional page, printed it and am making selector s on what I will have tonight so I can stay in my macros.
                            Karin

Comment

• You can do this. What are you having? Be careful of the omelets. I can't remember which one, but one of those chains puts pancake batter in their omelets (sigh).
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                                You can do this. What are you having? Be careful of the omelets. I can't remember which one, but one of those chains puts pancake batter in their omelets (sigh).
                                IHOP does that but they will make an all egg on request. Still, omelets that you would think would be ok are so flipping high in carbs. I think I might just stick to plains eggs and a burger patty. The salads are a slippery slope.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X