No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And/or do you guys drive through Dallas?
    -- Ruth

Comment

• We will not go that far. We will be outside is Bowie. Wichita has a pretty decent size airport as does Oklahoma City (which we go through on the way)
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Serious headache today bordering on migraine. I have taken drugs but it's not touching it so far.
        Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
          And/or do you guys drive through Dallas?
          If the Wichita airport is too small OKC is only 3 hours away and KC is also 3 hours, would be happy to pick you up. I have done this before with friends from England
          Karin

Comment

• so, what do you do with the boys when you travel? and when can you have alcohol back in the house (it might require a visit to a local bar with a taxi ride home-or you and DH can take turns being the designated driver)? And what will your boys be up to all summer anyway?

and oops I just realized this was in Karin's journal, feel free to answer in your own journal, I will catch it there
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Lol!!! No worries
              Karin

Comment

• Stats today are a little high..

1869/1700 cal eek
                20/21 carb
                151/142 fat
                102/85 protein..eek

All good food though.. No snacking on crap, no tastes, all good food; just too much?
                Karin

Comment

• I think it is good to have a high day on good food every once in a while. No more than once a week and only with good food at least at the beginning of a program
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Here is a tip.... Don't go to pinterest during your witching hour! I am full from dinner and pinterest had me thinking about what I could make as a dessert. Instead I just stopped trolling pinterest.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Yes. And, at least right now, I cannot be there on my lower calorie day.
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Good point.

Most of what I pinned were nit food related but I totally see the food issue.
                        Karin

Comment

• I spend a lot of time just cruising Pinterest. I don't like TV and a lot of days, I no longer have the concentration to read. It's a good time suck

My problem with Pinterest is that I pin all kinds of good stuff. And then I forget about it or can't find it
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• My problem is I keep making new boards...lol
                            Karin

Comment

• Mine are getting unruly. Like my meat board. Chicken, pork, beef (I finally made a seafood board). No wonder I can't find anything........
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• I like your meat boards!! Very helpful.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X