• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's stats:

1773 calories
    18 carbs
    152 fat
    86 protein

Pretty good day! Today was treat day in the lounge but I stayed out of the lounge and ah-ha!! Success!!! Now for the weekend..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Up 4 today? Granted I had black olives and pickles (thinking salt here) and not enough water? Grrr.. I know weight loss is not linear and this is where I get frustrated every time.
      Karin

Comment

• I assume you are tracking your weights in a place that shows a graph, eventually it will show a jagged linear line downward if you stick with it. If you let this derail you it will show a jagged linear horizontal line. You know you didn't eat 14,000 extra calories yesterday, so this is not a relevant number. Did you take your meds?
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yes. I have been consistent with my meds. I am trying to not let this bother me and just keep on keeping on.
          Karin

Comment

• This week I have been making bargains with myself...I have to drink 50oz of fluid between each meal. No eating until I have finished. So first, there is my 'breakfast' of iced coffee. Then the 50oz bottle I make with the Matcha Powder is the morning drink. And the 50oz bottle with 2T of ACV is the afternoon drink. Then after dinner I am trying to drink a cup of Dandelion root tea, and a sleepy time tea. Besides the fact that it keeps the fluids going, so to speak, I am also too full to eat too much, and there is no time for snacking. And yes I do go to the bathroom a lot, though more the first couple of days and it is tapering off now.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Perhaps this is what I need to do to get my fluids in. Last night I did not even get my herb tea in I was so tired and in bed asleep by 7:30pm. I think I am going to shoot for 32 oz between meals. It's 4 8oz glasses and that should help. If I did water or herbal tea I think we might be on to something that would help push the fluids to counteract any salt. To be fair though, I have not been eating much prepared food like beef jerky, cheese etc. the other might when I used taco seasoning I used just enough in H&H package for flavor. Most of the package is left and in the he freezer. How can anyone use the whole package?? The seasoning was perfect, at least for my family.
              Karin

Comment

• I need to step by step this weekend..unstructured time has a history of unstructured food.. So far so good..I have also pre entered the rest of the day.
                Karin

Comment

• Very agreed. I can say that I while I love working from home, it is hard on my eating. The kitchen is RIGHT there and I can basically get anything I want...at any time. Sigh.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• I don't let myself eat more than 3 times a day. Otherwise my days off would be a continuous visit to the kitchen.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

Whew..was hungry early so we ate a bit early..

Oh, made some awesome pate for tomorrow!!

So far so good with food today!

Ending stats

Cal 1771/1700
                      Carb 21/21
                      Fat 126/142
                      Prot. 92/85
                      Last edited by athomeontherange; 04-26-2014, 04:55 PM.
                      Karin

Comment

• Way to hold onto your stats. You are doing a great job!
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Weight the same 324. It's disappointing not seeing the scale move when you are doing the right thing. I am tracking a "daily" weight to watch the rise and fall but dang..

Weight loss is not linear, is my new mantra
                          Karin

Comment

• AND, you cannot expect it every single day. (Although I do).
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Hey, how did the liver turn out?
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Amazing!! So amazing, it is what was for breakfast! Easy recipe too..let me know if your interested in the recipe.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X