No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not checking for ketosis. I tend to know though because my mouth is like cotton. Is it really necessary to test for ketosis? I am trying to keep my carbs at @ 20 so that is pretty indicative that ketosis will happen.

Mom thought the casserole was too rich, not me though!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I don't think checking is necessary, especially if you are below 25 carbs!

What planet is she from...too rich? hahahahaha, oh sorry, it sounds yummy to me.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Too rich??????????????
        -- Ruth

Comment

• I know right? well, then she can leave it all to me! (can you hear my evil laugh?)

BTW, loving pintrest.. that is where I got the recipe and where I am finding others. Making another casserole tonight with beef, just have not decided on one yet.
          Karin

Comment

• I go through phases with pinterest. Right now, since I am trying to do a down day to make up for yesterday, I don't love it so much as it shows a lot of food pictures, but when I am looking to make dinner it is great!
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• The Journey begins with me

TAco bake casserole is amazing. It's. Good thing I have to measure it out to count my stats, I could eat the whole thing it is that good!!

Stats today:

1680 cal/ 1700
              Carb 28/ 21
              Fat 137/ 142
              Protein 83/85

A little over on carbs but nailed it I think.
              Last edited by athomeontherange; 04-24-2014, 03:31 PM.
              Karin

Comment

• Looks like an awesome food day!
                -- Ruth

Comment

• -1 (320) this morning. So technically 10 pounds so far which "experts" say is water weight. Good food day planned. Got some rainbow trout at the fish market for dinner tonight, yum. Normally we just fry it (like any self respecting cave girl would) but I have been looking at pintrest again...
                  Karin

Comment

• Sometimes the water weight feels the worst. Great Job!
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• 10 lb - water or otherwise - is about a dress size for me, so it has to be feeling good. Keep it up!!!
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• It is water on the way up and fat on the way down, that is my story and I am sticking to it! Stick to it, now is when it gets tricky, weight loss slows, going into the weekend, starting to think one bite won't hurt....resist resist resist, you can do this!
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Yes, I am going to resist, if for no other reason that my summer cloth need to fit and not be too tight. I need to start walking my chub of a chihuahua.. That will help both of us. I also got then we metal detector. I need to take it out behind the yard where we lost an arrow but it's another way to walk and get some exercise.
                          Karin

Comment

• Observation: no way all the water weight is gone, my ankles still look like hell. Ugh!
                            Karin

Comment

• Grape Seed Extract. It has been a miracle with my bad leg edema. I have been nowhere near LC the last 5 days, but my leg still looks great. It takes about a week to kick in at 200-300 mg.
                              Last edited by Pebbles67; 04-25-2014, 11:15 AM.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• thanks for the tip, I will look for it.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X