No announcement yet.

The Journey begins with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sounds wonderful to me, but I'm pretty sure my boys would turn up their nose :-)
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Sooo frustrated I can not upload pictures!!!!! I get network fail all the time!!!! Grrrr
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I have been getting the same thing from my phone, but have been able to upload on the computer, which I could not do before.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I haven't tried to upload any pictures recently (since I can't post my boys), so can't help there. P seems to be able to get hers up
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Breakdown for today per MFP :

Calories 1582 / 1700 a tad low
            Carbs. 19 / 21
            Fat 125 / 142
            Protein 89 / 85

Pretty much nailed it. It would have been even closer had I had the bp coffee this evening. Too tired!!!! Going to bed a bit early.
            Karin

Comment

• too tired to have coffee, what weird world are you living in?

The numbers look good!
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                too tired to have coffee, what weird world are you living in?

The numbers look good!
                I know, right. So sore from today..stood way longer than usual and walked a ton..and today's field trip never left campus..lol. All day in the sun and fresh air..now I know how the dogs feel when they come inside lol
                Karin

Comment

• Hopefully it translates to a great night's sleep.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• No such luck
                    Karin

Comment

• -1 this morning!

Tired but not as sore as yesterday. Sleep was off and on all night which sucks!

Severe weather today..o boy!!!
                      Karin

Comment

• do you take anti-inflammatories on days like that? I had to take tylenol the whole time I was at mom's painting in order to sleep, my thighs and buns were so sore from the up and down and then low work of painting a room with 12'ceilings and doing the trim as well.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• I should take anti-inflammatories more than I do. I truely do not think of it and you would think it would be obvious, right?

feet and knee are still sore. The hip hurts when I sit longer than 30 minutes. I try and stretch it out (cross ankle, bend forward) and sometimes it works, sometimes not.
                          Karin

Comment

• I usually try to tough it out during the day, but sleep is sacred, so whatever it takes I will do it, to ensure a good night's sleep.

p.s. and while standing all day still makes my feet ache, it is way better on my hips, back, and knees. Which seems counter intuitive, but hey, as long as the joint hurt less I will take it
                            Last edited by demuralist; 04-23-2014, 09:58 AM.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• yes, sitting is much easier on the hip. Hopefully when I drop the weight some more it will not be an issue.
                              Karin

Comment

• standing is easier on my hip, plus funny thing is, sitting actually hurts my bum
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X